67-68 Barracuda fenders and hood

-

Mike74012

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding fenders and a hood for my 67 barracuda but I found fenders and hood off of a 68 is there any difference in them other than the marker lights on the fender, same body lines etc, will they fit properly?thank you

I'm having trouble finding fenders and a hood for my 67 barracuda but I found fenders and hood off of a 68 is there any difference in them other than the marker lights on the fender, same body lines etc, will they fit properly?thank you
yes they will fit. 67 & 68 fenders, hoods & doors will all interchange. Same shape, body lines ect.

The 68 fenders have badges in different places. The 68 hood will have holes for turn indicators. Holes and more holes. Same applies for the 2 years header panels. good luck

And I think the headlamp buckets are year specific, as are the trims around them. You can make it work tho, the differences are in the mounting systems.

I have a 69 fender on one side of my 68. The marker lite was changed to 68 style. And I used the 69 bucket, but the 68 grillworks; It's not 100% but most will never see it.

-
Back