Status
Not open for further replies.

GR5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

It's been a while but I am back looking for another Barracuda. This time I am looking for a nice quality car for summer cruising with the family. Clean and rust free a must. Please let me know if you have anything for sale.

Thanks,
Mike

I have a buddy with a 68 and 408 stoker with 4 speed he may sell, if interested let me know and will get you and him together, it is SUPER NICE!!!! Price will not be cheap though.

I have a 67 B'cuda vert project here in upstate SC. How clean and rust free it can be is up to the restorer.
Great start at 3500.00 though. Buyer would pretty much have to want a white or red paint w/ white top and metallic red guts, 273 commando car since the parts included are toward that combo ( not what it was originally ).

First off, thanks for the replies. I'm looking for something more in the middle between those two cars. Nothing high end (out of the budget) and not a project (I'm looking to use it this summer). Something in the $20K range, give or take.

Thanks again,
Mike

I have a 1967 Barracuda commando car. Its a bucket seat auto. I drive it all the time. its a survivor type car with original paint. Most of the interior has been done. The car is NOT rust free but is fine for driving or a great candidate to restore down the road. I have almost every single piece in mint or NOS condition to fully restore it. Im the second owner and the first owner was my cousin. I have a fender tag, certi card, and original title from 1967. I found a car for my wife and may need to let this one go.

I have a 1967 Barracuda commando car. Its a bucket seat auto. I drive it all the time. its a survivor type car with original paint. Most of the interior has been done. The car is NOT rust free but is fine for driving or a great candidate to restore down the road. I have almost every single piece in mint or NOS condition to fully restore it. Im the second owner and the first owner was my cousin. I have a fender tag, certi card, and original title from 1967. I found a car for my wife and may need to let this one go.

Thanks, I'll send you a PM.

And please keep them coming.

Thanks,
Mike

Jim,
I noticed that too, I'm always a little leery of eBay though. Not that there can't be good cars on there, I've just heard some bad stories.

Thanks for the reply though,
Mike

Thanks for the link. The red one looks decent, not much of a description though. I think I'll send an email asking for more information.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back