67-69 Barracuda HELP

-
I believe #10 are the strips that go on the rear of the back seat to hold carpet on the back seat in place. By the size of it on the pass and drvr side as opposed to top and bottom

Do yourself a huge favor and get a 67 parts manual, on cd. Someone on here will have one. I have 68-71 that covers a lot of mopars.

Ok everyone Thanks for the help.Thats about it I have everything bagged and tagged.I am sure I will need some help when putting the car back together especially the interior.I am going to start the body work this spring and then I will have more questions I am sure.LOL
I have all spring and summer to take pics of other cars and hunt for parts.I really need to focus on the bodywork and paint first I guess.If I can get that done its all down hill from there.

Jim

Isn't 8 part of the seat pivot release lever?

Nope..
Here is some pics of it installed on the car... just above the front bezels.

Attachments

• Hood latch 3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 145
  • hood latch 4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 161
Sure as heck, 8 does look like the hood latch. It looked smaller in the photo!
:)

#10 are two of the four trim pieces for your trunk divider panel.

I had one of those 57,000 piece basketcase puzzles myself. And I still have leftovers LOL!

#10 are two of the four trim pieces for your trunk divider panel.

I had one of those 57,000 piece basketcase puzzles myself. And I still have leftovers LOL!

Yep that's what those are. My car didn't have those so I had to make my own.

Hey Mully, my trunk divider was so nasty I made my own. :-D

... and just now realized I passed 5,000 posts at some point last night. That's less than a thousand a year ... not too bad for a GIRL. LOL

Congrats to post count!

That looks very nice!

I will have to remake a divider too mine is rotted.

Don't feel to bad I will have to remake mine now since I saw CudaChick's... LOL!

Thank you! A nice piece of oak from Lowe's, lots of sanding and 12 sanded coats of polyurethane. I'd like to fab up a matching console some day too ... but there never seems to be much time to work on MY parts. LOL

Thank you! A nice piece of oak from Lowe's, lots of sanding and 12 sanded coats of polyurethane. I'd like to fab up a matching console some day too ... but there never seems to be much time to work on MY parts. LOL

I made my own real wood inserts for my console,cause I hate the factory fake woodgrain.

Attachments

• 000_2149.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 96
That is GORGEOUS! At the risk of further hijacking this thread (sorry), what kind of wood is that?
I am confused now but if you were asking about the wood used in my console?It was some scrap pieces of birch from some cabinets that the carpenter at work had.Its real thin finish wood and had a real nice grain pattern that I stained and did 5 coats of polyurethane,wet sanded and 5 more coats and polished it.The other nice feature is that my console like many had some pitting along the edge of the decal,this hides that.
Doug

No thats it for now not as bad as I thought.But #10 I only have 2 and I need a whole set of 4.I can't wait to start on this car..
Jim

I am confused now but if you were asking about the wood used in my console?It was some scrap pieces of birch from some cabinets that the carpenter at work had.Its real thin finish wood and had a real nice grain pattern that I stained and did 5 coats of polyurethane,wet sanded and 5 more coats and polished it.The other nice feature is that my console like many had some pitting along the edge of the decal,this hides that.
Doug

Yes I was (even though I was signed in on my man's name whoops). VERY nice work Doug! Thanks for sharing.

April 9, 1991 was the day I bought my Cuda. The VERY first thing I did upon getting it home was to tear that ultra-cheesey woodgrain sticker off my console. :-D

That car used to be mine. Always wondered what happened to it. Wish I never sold it. I got it out of the desert in California

Keeps us informed on the progress. I may be able to help with parts ID as I have a 67 FB that I purchased in parts as well. Its a load of fun trying to work things out, and the added bonus is, you dont have to pull it apart.

-
Back