-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakedownscott

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a patch panel to go in front of rear tire for the drivers side (RH). I purchased one for the left side years ago from Auto Body Specialties, but they no longer offer these. All I can find online is the entire skin. I am hoping that there is someone out there that has one kicking around or bought a skin and only used the back section.

Thank you!

Quarter Panel Patch.jpg
er

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. I did look at their catalog and they only list a patch for behind the wheel. I just sent them an email to see if they have any ideas where I could find this.

Hahaha, just realized I wrote driver side, but definitely need the passenger side. I laugh because I always mess up my right from left so I made sure I had that part right lol

Dave got back to me from Laysons and said they don't have this piece available. He also said the skins are not being produced anymore, but they still have some. So, i guess it's like the AMD full quarters get what you need because once there gone that's it. Hopefully this changes in the future, hard enough finding new metal for these cars already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back