67-69 convertible rear seat.

-

djsling

Reaction score
Looking to faily price a vert rear seat. I have seen them for some what I believe is crazy won't sell $. I have 275 in this one and believe that would be fair price to get out of it. Options please. Thanks!

Looking to faily price a vert rear seat. I have seen them for some what I believe is crazy won't sell $. I have 275 in this one and believe that would be fair price to get out of it. Options please. Thanks![/QUOTE
Pic

20180311_153709.jpg

Very limited market as most cars still have theirs. I have tried to sell a set at one time, but they did have repairable rust issues. I wound up giving them away...Also Dart and Barracuda are slightly different.

The rear back/upright tends to be in OK condition. Rust issues are found in the rear bench bottom. Parts from similar benches can be used for repairs. The only major difference is shape of perimeter frame.
In my experience, the sellers aren't willing to separate/sell their "vert" rear bench bottom alone at a reasonable price. I've seen a few of these rear benches offered over the years. I never see pics of where the rust issue is or isn't. One would need to cut hog rings and peel the skin away to show where the worst rust is or isn't. Good luck with it.

-
Back