67-69 Dart convertible mini tub

-

Jason Holt

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or done a 67-69 Dart convertible with the mini tub spring relocation? I am curious if there are any issues with the convertible top being an issue. Or anything else different than a standard hard top.

Something to keep in mind...

There were only about 12,000 67 thru 69 dart convertibles made, the trunk hinge support is unique to those 3 years and model A Body. How many still exist, 1/2 maybe, and of those how many are donor cars, and of those how many have good metal there? A few dozen if you can find them.

Food for thought.

I doubt half even exist. If it is 20% I would be surprised. As for tubbing you HAVE to keep the top flat or the top will never go down all the way. The factory cut the tops of the hardtop wheel wells and capped them for this reason.

I doubt half even exist. If it is 20% I would be surprised. As for tubbing you HAVE to keep the top flat or the top will never go down all the way. The factory cut the tops of the hardtop wheel wells and capped them for this reason.
Has anyone seen or done a 67-69 Dart convertible with the mini tub spring relocation? I am curious if there are any issues with the convertible top being an issue. Or anything else different than a standard hard top.
now that I know it's possible I guess I've got my work cut out for me

-
Back