-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bygblok

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
wtb a set of good hood springs. Going from a messed up glass hood to a steel one and the PO took the springs off the hinges. Also need any/all of the hood latching system for it since once again, the PO removed it. Also need a good 69 Dart grille. Car is pretty nice and would like a decent grille. Prices all shipped to Byrum Ms.39272. Have a buddy of mine doing the work there so I can get it home to Pensacola by the end of the month if I'm lucky. Thanks in advance, Bill

I have the hood latch $25 shipped.....Thanks Webby.
thanks Webby. By chance do you have any of the attaching hardware that goes to the hood as well? Looks like I'm going to need everything that goes in to the core support as well as what bolts on to the hood itself. The PO has a glass hood held on by pins and I want it to be fairly original when we go back together. Not a purist by any means but I like things to work right! Thanks again, Bill
Oh, by any dumb chance can you send me pics of what you have?

thanks Webby. By chance do you have any of the attaching hardware that goes to the hood as well? Looks like I'm going to need everything that goes in to the core support as well as what bolts on to the hood itself. The PO has a glass hood held on by pins and I want it to be fairly original when we go back together. Not a purist by any means but I like things to work right! Thanks again, Bill
Oh, by any dumb chance can you send me pics of what you have?
i have the hood hinges with springs

wtb a set of good hood springs. Going from a messed up glass hood to a steel one and the PO took the springs off the hinges. Also need any/all of the hood latching system for it since once again, the PO removed it. Also need a good 69 Dart grille. Car is pretty nice and would like a decent grille. Prices all shipped to Byrum Ms.39272. Have a buddy of mine doing the work there so I can get it home to Pensacola by the end of the month if I'm lucky. Thanks in advance, Bill

I may have everything you need except grille. Give me a day or two to look in my stash of parts.

If it helps, I have the vertical support that goes behind the grill and in front of radiator. Nice and straight, but can't send pics until Monday.
Pretty sure I also have an extra striker and catch.

If it helps, I have the vertical support that goes behind the grill and in front of radiator. Nice and straight, but can't send pics until Monday.
Pretty sure I also have an extra striker and catch.

I have a set of hinges with springs. Just put my 67 back together and discovered it's more about getting the hinges tight against the cowl than it is that the hinges are tight.
Let me know.

I probably have all the bolts. Will need pics to match them up.
Send me your home email address and I will send pics of everything I have. My email is [Removed by STAFF]

Last edited by a moderator:
man, I let this get away from me. I pretty much found everything I need for the front of the car other than just getting a set of springs/hinges for the hood now. PM me if you have a set you want to part with. The car is starting to come together and as much as we hate to do it, we'll probably have to pull the fenders now to install hinges with springs so I don't have to use a prop rod. Sorry I let this slip so far. Been busy doing my reserve military duty for a couple of weeks now too. Thanks guys, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back