-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evans68cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys! I ruined an A arm trying to install a bushing so I need a new set. I would prefer not to ship but if no one local has a set I just may. If your in the San Jose California area and have an extra set of lower A arms, please let me know. Preferably within 75 miles or so but like I said, if nothing pops up let me know and we can work somthing out. If they need bushings, that fine. I'll give it another shot ;)

FABO member Jim Lusk in Sacto also sells reman lower arms. He's a big poster, easy to find here.

Nope, FABO member hemi71x is in Sac and advertises rebuilt arms. I'm in Fresno. I do have rebuildable arms sitting around, though. If the OP wanted to make a road trip I'd help him replace some bushings. With some advance notice I can run a pair through my hot tank.

I've got a set that need bushings, one has been bead blasted and boxed. I have the plate to box the other. I'm up in Vacaville, PM if your interested and/or want pics.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Pomonamissel has a set and he's right around the block from me! now just cross your fingers I dont screw these ones up

My offer stands if you want some help to do the bushings. I'm about three hours away, though...

My offer stands if you want some help to do the bushings. I'm about three hours away, though...
Thank you sir, I really appreciate it but I go to school and work 6 days a week so it'll be hard to make that drive. I'll let you know if I decide to however

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back