[WANTED] 67-9 barracuda trunk lid

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any year of the notch/vert trunk lids are hard to come by in great shape!! '67 is same exterior wise but underside is totally different. You would have a problem putting the studs/clips on the lid to attach the '69 finish panel. I sold a NOS '67 a couple of years ago for this reason. I likely have extra mint '69s but shipping would be killer to you. Do you ever come down into New York state?

Any year of the notch/vert trunk lids are hard to come by in great shape!! '67 is same exterior wise but underside is totally different. You would have a problem putting the studs/clips on the lid to attach the '69 finish panel. I sold a NOS '67 a couple of years ago for this reason. I likely have extra mint '69s but shipping would be killer to you. Do you ever come down into New York state?

Thanks for the info on the differences in panel mounting Dave. You may have mentioned that to me before. Although Im not far from NY I dont get down there often.
Pm coming

I have one, it has a little rust under the lip area but its still very good shape and strait no dents.

Attachments

• cuda parts 028.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 303
  • cuda parts 029.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 292
  • cuda parts 030.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 312
Gotta have it now?i got 2nice 69's

Hey Donnie! I'm not in a rush for it. Are you going to Carlisle?

Steve old boy,
If you can wait until July, I'll grab one for you in Carlise.
For sure I'll find one there in rust free condition..

That would be awesome! Project has been 24+ years with no end in site anyways lol

Thanks guys

Hey Donnie! I'm not in a rush for it. Are you going to Carlisle?

That would be awesome! Project has been 24+ years with no end in site anyways lol

Thanks guys
I thought we could set something up, gotta be a way. Both are in good condition Arizona car and California car you can buy either one for $0.00 (shipping not included)

I'm serious,Didnt know you were looking for one. How far along on it are you?

I'm serious,Didnt know you were looking for one. How far along on it are you?

Still aways off Donnie. Bodyshop wants to tack on the NOS 1/4 panel but thought they should wait until I had a new trunk lid. The project is pushing 23 years now I aint in no rush..lol

Thanks again

Hey Steve, I'll have to see what I have. I know I have a couple or three but will have to check condition. If good I can drop off to CUDACOX in Carlisle this year.

have two left over from California projects......if last resort let me know. have shipped all over.....

I have two 1968 Barracuda notch back trunk lids. Both are in good shape. My only problem is shipping. If you still need one(or both) and have a good way to ship them just let me know.

I'm in Simi Valley California.

Thanks for asking, Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back