67 barracuda 62,000 original

-

440randy

Reaction score
Hey good site.I live in B.C. canada and just purchased 67 barrracuda off orig owners son with only 62,000 miles.It has the slant 6 in it and after alot of thought I will keep it original mostly.There is only some rust on the rear quarters ,the rest of the cars body and under carrage is incredible shape.So I'm replacing the quarter skins and trunk extentions as well.Before I decide to keep it slant 6 want to see if numbers match on engine,can some one help with this as the #s on the intake side dont seem to match the vin or is there #s somewhere else ? Also want to buy aftermarket rally rims from Year One and they have several widths and offsets.Can enyone inform me the widest rim for this car that will have no clearance issues.also looking for mint trunk lid trim not large center peice but the 2 narrow peices ,and grill outer surrounds.any help would be cool thanks.

Welcome abaord 67 amd 69 fish owner here in Ontario. 67 didn't have numbers matching per say. That didn't start till 68.
Post pics please.

Welcome my neighbor to the North. There are some cool Mopar car shows up there as you probably already know, Langley, Vancouver Island etc. I was up that way last week, passed through B.C. on my way to Point Roberts by the Twassen Ferry. Kinda weird that Pt. Roberts, I've got to cross the borders twice to get there! Good luck with your quest and pics when you can!

-
Back