-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman111

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I am looking for a crack free front windshield and scratch free 1/4 window's and rear back glass for a 1967 Barracuda fastback. I am hoping someone within a 100mile radius of zip 25404 in WV has glass sitting and collecting dust that the owner would be willing to make a deal. Please PM me if you have something? Thank you

Robert
Martinsburg WV

I just picked up a complete 67 Barracuda fastback that has all glass in excellent, scratch and crack free condition so put me on the list.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I don't have a windshield but I got everything else. Please PM me for details. Just letting you know I'm located in Tennessee.

HEY HEY!! Robert!!!! Its paranoid Tony from eBay, lmao. That website eBay is gone to junk,, eBay?? Or is it Enron. Are you still looking for the back glass. Any way know I now that you are interested in a front windshield I'm going to post photos of the original front windshield from my barracuda and see if you want it. GLAD THAT I MET SOMEONE HERE WHO'VE I RECENTLY DID BUSINESS WITH BEFORE.

Thank you to everyone for contacting me. A fellow member sold me all the glass from his stock today. Please note I have another part thread that I am looking for:)

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back