67 Barracuda fuel line location

-

Barra_67

Reaction score
Does anyone have an image of where the fuel line runs on a 67 Barracuda fastback?

No pics currently but it runs up the right side along the inside of the rocker panel and offsets to the left and goes through the front frame crossmember in line with the inside of the front frame rail and then up said frame rail. At the rear it’s pretty much the same and offsets to the inside of the rear frame rail then over to the tank.
Also on your previous post about the brake lines they run up the left side in a similar way to the fuel lines.

No pics currently but it runs up the right side along the inside of the rocker panel and offsets to the left and goes through the front frame crossmember in line with the inside of the front frame rail and then up said frame rail. At the rear it’s pretty much the same and offsets to the inside of the rear frame rail then over to the tank.
Thank you. I bought a project with pretty much nothing underneath.

If you look inside the right rocker panel you will see the holes for the fuel line clips and same on the left side for the brake line. Also there should clips welded to the floor pans for each of the fuel and brake lines

I may have some print photos in a box. The routing is close to '68-9 but I think '67 has slight differences. IFAIK fastback, coupe, and convertabile all are routed the same.

These will get you started.
upload_2022-5-21_10-54-45.png

upload_2022-5-21_11-22-58.png

upload_2022-5-21_11-2-43.png

upload_2022-5-21_11-14-37.png

-
Back