-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
67 Barracuda Rallye gauge cluster with performance indicator. Gauge faces are nice,potmetal uncut. No Bezel. $125

Parts located in SE PA. Can send pics of all parts. All parts plus shipping. Pm here on the board. Thanks for FREE ad Fabo!

67 Barracuda Rallye gauge cluster with performance indicator. Gauge faces are nice,potmetal uncut. No Bezel. $125

Parts located in SE PA. Can send pics of all parts. All parts plus shipping. Pm here on the board. Thanks for FREE ad Fabo!

PM sent

Pm sent. Pics sent. NO REPLY.

Here it is for anyone else who is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5233 (Small).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_5234 (Small).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 589
Some absolutely refuse to call this round pod instrument panel a rally panel unless it has a 150 mph speedo and/or a tach. That's name un-calling in my book mostly because... Those some cant say wtf it should be called if not "rally".
Factory service manuals, service bulletins, sales brochures, and much more print refer 2 only 2 types of instrument panels... standard and rally. None of those specify exactly what instruments might be housed in either of them.
Standard panel is a standard panel with or without an oil gauge. Rally panel is a rally panel with a blank in its center pod and a 120 mph speedo, like it or not.

Yes a 150 speedo was available in 67. I own one.
But anyway...pardon every ones BS GLWS

I called it a "Rallye" cluster cause of the performance indicator...It doesn't have a tach but it does not have a blank either....It is a 67 only unit cause of the screw in speedo. Oh well you can't please everyone..

All 67' thru 69' barracudas had a "rallye" dash,just call it what it is. And yes
the 150 speedo started in 67' I have one myself.

What is that cluster with the 120 speedo from, then?

that mention was meant to point out a new 150 mph scale is available where it wasn't available in other or previous panels. It doesn't say the 120 wasn't also available.

67 Drew Here are the pics of the backside. Dated 67 performance gauge,67 speedometer and the pic of the backside by the heater controls..Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5306 (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_5307 (Small).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_5308 (Small).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 431
You all are missing the point. The guy is selling this. Don't think he cares if it has a 150 speedo? Or if it's called a ralley cluster? I have a S car that didn't have crap in it for options othe than the S and engine. They Called it "delete" and mopars are famous for deleting and adding. They were customer orientated. Heck my car was painted Chevy gold with the 9999 paint code. Doesn't mean it's a Chevy?

Pm sent and I will offer this to everyone at $100 plus shipping. It has to be worth that as a parts cluster.....

I doubt I have much more for a 67.

Please to say this rallye gauge I mean standard gauge cluster is.....

SOLD!!!! THANKS FABO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back