-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrknee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am almost done restoring a 67 barracuda, I only need dash switches now, wiper switch,headlight switch knob,flasher switch, heater controls non a/c
Thank you all this site has helped me a lot

The wiper switch needed is determined by what wiper motor you have, 2 speed, variable 3 speed, etc...
Headlight switch, I wouldn't invest postage in a used one but... Since you do need a nice knob (bezel also?) maybe plan on moving those bits to a new switch in the near future.
Your hazard flasher switch application is a limited number of years. Good used are getting rare. Some have successfully took them apart and cleaned contacts etc.., to get them working again.
The climate controller is a one year only part. Two bolts hold it in the inst' panel housing. For 67, The left hand bolt is somewhat hidden between fan switch and the 2 sliders. They moved that bolt to left side of the fan switch for 68 up.
Unless you are absolutely sure it would be wise to check your cast pot metal inst' housing to confirm year model/bolt positions. Good luck

Yes I have a 67 yes the bolt holes are correct, I know the flasher switch is hard to find, I know I’m new hear but I have done a lot of homework, I can post pic if needed, and yes I know a 67 has a threaded speedo cable

Here are pics

20230513_151019.jpg

20230513_151045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back