-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
i have 4 67 barracuda weatherstripping for the windshield (2) and for the rear window ( 2). these are for the notchback cars. the windshield weatherstripping will fit coupe or fastback. nice condition with no tears or chunks taking out of them at all. i have 4 total. these are not being repoed by anyone yet.so if you need some,i have them. these are the thick rubber seals that the lockstrip goes into. i do not have the lockstrips. can email pics if needed and interested.100.00 each plus shipping. thanks,mike.

is that for a 67? i know they are repoing the 68 and 69 ones but i did not think they did the 67s yet. i could be wrong.

I found this company steele rubber products and i was wondering if any body has used there products.

They sell the windsheild and back glass gaskets for 67 cuda's and it comes with the crome lock strips.
I guess it's $160 for the back glass and $191.for the windsheild gasket.

STEELE RUBBER PRODUCTS #1-800-447-0849

I just used one of their rear gaskets for my 67 notch back. It is advertised for 67 but it is actually a 68/ 69 gasket. If you get their catalog and check they have the same part number for 67 , 68 and 69. I ended up having to buy 68 stainless moldings and clips to fill in the 3/8 inch gap aroung the gasket. I don't know about their windshield gasket.

i have 4 67 barracuda weatherstripping for the windshield (2) and for the rear window ( 2). these are for the notchback cars. the windshield weatherstripping will fit coupe or fastback. nice condition with no tears or chunks taking out of them at all. i have 4 total. these are not being repoed by anyone yet.so if you need some,i have them. these are the thick rubber seals that the lockstrip goes into. i do not have the lockstrips. can email pics if needed and interested.100.00 each plus shipping. thanks,mike.
are these new or used if they are new i need oneplease let me know my e-mail is [email protected]. thank you

To answer the question, Steele Rubber Products is American made, I believe North Carolina, and is top of the line stufff. Pricey but the best you can buy other than OEM. Probably better because the materials are superior now compared to 40+ years ago.

I just used one of their rear gaskets for my 67 notch back. It is advertised for 67 but it is actually a 68/ 69 gasket. If you get their catalog and check they have the same part number for 67 , 68 and 69. I ended up having to buy 68 stainless moldings and clips to fill in the 3/8 inch gap aroung the gasket. I don't know about their windshield gasket.

You did the right thing by eliminating the cheesy looking 67 push in lock strip rubber. I'm in the process of converting my 67 over to 68 right now. My 67 rubber gaskets went in the trash!

Steele rubber is the best... we use it at the shop on all the older cars. Used rubber moldings are a ***** to install because the have became hard over time.

I just converted mine thanks to a 50 deductable on insurance I got a nice job cheap thanks to cindy rowe glass co. It looks better than original ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back