67 Buckets $50 K.C. Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are deluxe interior seatbacks with carpeted toekick area. To remove the carpet will leave a series of holes stamped through the sheet metal. I have one of those backs here in very good condition. Thing is it came from a 66 model. Maybe the 67 had that too but I've never seen it.

I called him this morning and he said that he sold them to a buddy who needed them for a Duster project.

Oh well, we tried.

I called him this morning and he said that he sold them to a buddy who needed them for a Duster project.

Oh well, we tried.

LOL, the traks might be right for a Duster depending on its year model. The seats are just wrong.

i got screwed on the seats had a deal with the guy waiting on a shipping cost then he tells me his buddy contacted him and he is going to sell to his buddy so he didn't have to ship i smell something fishy!!!!!

No big thing Brian. Not one to cry over spilt milk. Someone needed them worse than i did i'll bet. Thanks for the help.
Small Block

He seemed like a nice enough guy. Asked me if I was looking for any other parts? We talked a while.

I'll keep an eye out, if he relists them next month for $250, we'll know something was up.

I'm actually the buddy he sold them to... My 70 duster's bench seat is trashed and I had been wanting buckets so i picked them up to use until i'm able to get a set of correct seats

I'm actually the buddy he sold them to... My 70 duster's bench seat is trashed and I had been wanting buckets so i picked them up to use until i'm able to get a set of correct seats

Nice get on the seats. At least you will put them to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back