67 Cuda 1/4 panel help.

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Dang it....My lower quarter behind the wheel on the drivers side has a few pin holes.So who makes a lower quarter patch?I can not find one.
Also I am replacing the trunk extensions.I bought AMD Duster extensions.Anyone have pics on how to modifiy these to fit?Or advice on how to do it.I am sure I can figure it out.But tips on how to do it will help me out...

Oh this is on my 67 Formula S...Thanks,Jim

I am in the same boat. I looked at dart sport extentions and decided to try and make my own,it might be easier. I'm curious to see some feedback on this issue.

Jim
I have some pictures and details on what was done to them saved on my computer. Give me a day or two to track it down and i will copy it on here. I could also forward them to you if you PM me your email.

After seeing what my bosses son can do with a English wheel I doubt I will ever have to buy a patch panel. He can do wonders on that thing. You know anyone with a English wheel?

Here is a modified one. I just cut to fit and weld it up. I lapped the patch on the inner side and but welded it at the rear.

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

check out the link to my build thread in my signature below.

I am currently in the metal work phase......one tail light panel and one quarter panel patch and trunk extension down and one more side to go.

I built my trunk extensions by hand.

you might get a few ideas from my thread anyhow.

I am in the same boat looking for patch panels for my 68 fish. Anybody ever use the quarter panels made by Golden Legion? I will probably have to make my own vert parts of the trunk extensions.

same here i hate to buy a full 1/4 if i can find the lower patch behind the wheel

-
Back