-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorslik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Today we are looking for tail light lenses for 67 notch back. Ours are cracked to the point of not passing state inspection. If you can save us from paying $100 per to get driver quality lenses please reply. Also a /6 valve cover. We can get a chrome one from summit for $43 but if someone has an original cheaper that would be cool. also will be in the market for some door cards and other various items as we continue to get this ratty old notch back back on the street after 40 years in hiding. N DFW area.Thanks

I have two rear seat interior panels and one door card (believe it's the passenger side) for a 67 notch, standard interior, navy blue. Driver quality with a few scratches and nicks. $10 each plus shipping.

I have two rear seat interior panels and one door card (believe it's the passenger side) for a 67 notch, standard interior, navy blue. Driver quality with a few scratches and nicks. $10 each plus shipping.
I suppose I should have been a bit more specific. 1st choice on door cards would be a full set of black. 2nd choice would be matching pr for front. Currently white cards, but fronts are totally destroyed and we have nothing. Mismatched front to back wouldn't be such a big deal but these are simple enough that if the fronts don't match we would just make new ones from scratch. MVH-we appreciate the offer but we will pass unless you have 2 for the front. At that price we would consider almost any color as long as the fiber bd parts were in decent/reusable condition. we could cover them with vinyl from the local fabric/craft shop. What we have now aren't even usable as patterns. Also could use front park turn signal lenses. Ours are significantly weathered/checked, might pass. Rear tail light lenses-Pass side likely would pass but Dr side likely not. Would like to have better ones both sides.Thanks again to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back