67 cuda project a little progress

-
Nice work! Now about that scoop, think your gonna need a S/S scoop on it! Just my .02........
I think you are right that one just won't work on that hood. I will have to find a flat fiberglass one or a SS hood.

I found a guy in canada that will make a mold for the 67 cuda hood that is the AAR cuda style if he can get more than 1 order. 600.00 bucks

Shipping from canada would be $$$$. Is that price US or Canadian dollars?

Lots of work going on there. I haven't been able to work on mine for a few days. For some reason work always gets in the way...
Any ways, I would agree that if your going to put a scoop on the hood, go with the flat square style. I myself am not going to put one on, but time will tell as it will be another few years before it's done. Glad to see you are feeling well enough to work on it.:burnout:

Hi , nice project. I just registered with this site, after finding your post. I am currently restoring a 68 fastback , and also am going to be replacing the trunk extensions and outer wheel houses. I would really like to know how they fit for you . Thanks

So, anything to update us all on?
Were still watching for updates and hoping for new ideas and tricks.
I'm following your build as it is inspiration for me and my 15 yr. old son for our 67 Fastback build.

Good progress!
Great to see your still at it!
:happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1:
:coffee2:

A 14 month break from the car is pretty long. Good to see it's gonna get some more lovin'.

A 14 month break from the car is pretty long. Good to see it's gonna get some more lovin'.

It has been a little rough this past year. Health problems,one of the pups had an ulcer in her eye and my wife thinks I should help people keep their junk running. So things have settled down so the Cuda is back on deck! From the pics you can see I remove RR wheel well as it had previous accident damage and rust. I picked up inner and outer AMD wells and fit was good except trailing edge of outer well needed a little massaging to fit. Today I got it welded in :cheers:. My back is giving me fits from three days in the shop in and out of the car and wheel well to weld supports up on outer well. Pics to follow. :D

-
Back