67 cuda trunk extensions. modify 70-74 dart sport?

-

bumnround

Reaction score
Hi, I can't seem to find trunk extensions for my 67 cuda notch. I think I've seen on here something about using demon,duster panels and modifying them to fit my cuda. I've tried searching but not very good at it. What pieces should I get and exactly what mod's have to be made. Thanks for all and any help. Greg

Thanks Longone. I have a good local supplier but I don't know what to order, eg Demon,Duster and what year. What area of the part had to be cut down? Thank's again FABO

could be wrong but i thought 67-69 cuda were the same as 67-76 dart.

Thanks Longone. I have a good local supplier but I don't know what to order, eg Demon,Duster and what year. What area of the part had to be cut down? Thank's again FABO

The rear corner that drops down must be cut. On the pair I bought, they crudely outlined the area that needed to be removed. It's pretty obvious when you see them, there's much more material in the lower corner than you need.

Autobodyspecialties is the only place I know that have these extensions which are long and wide enough to work on a Barracuda. I had once tried a set that came from Year One and although they claimed they would work, they did not. This was many years ago, now there are more companies producing these extensions. I can't speak for any other companies product but I know from personal experience that these will work without a doubt.

-
Back