67 Dart 270 4dr

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash cluster/ glovebox door/ center trim? Condition? price?

If it's for sale, can you post a closeup pix?

Thanks

Valve cover, finish bolts that hold wiper and headlight switches to dash, both wiper and headlight switch knobs. Can you let me know the condition and availability?? Thanks.
Chas.

Ok since all the other parts I wanted from your car were either being kept, gone, or the wrong size.... :D

How is the instrument cluster? Does it all work? The bulbs still good? The paint of the numbers and the grey trim around the cluster? Price?

And maybe the headlight switch and the knob piece that goes into it?

I'm probably going to keep the cluster as my speedo is wonky.Temp and gas gauge did'nt work and trim is faded out.

I do have the headlight switch and it seemed to work fine although new ones are made by Standard and are'nt all that expensive.

headliner bows? Sorry i missed your response to the trunk trim.

I have the bows and the headliner is not that bad.If your car is a two door post or a four door they should work no problem,not sure if they will if your car is a 2 dr hardtop.

It is a deal. I can pay you via paypal. Pm me your mail adress.

Unable to PM you for some reason.Maybe shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll get you the info that way.

Dash cluster/ glovebox door/ center trim? Condition? price?

If it's for sale, can you post a closeup pix?

Thanks

Keeping the gauge cluster and glovebox trim,car did'nt come with the centre trim.

Valve cover, finish bolts that hold wiper and headlight switches to dash, both wiper and headlight switch knobs. Can you let me know the condition and availability?? Thanks.
Chas.

Sorry,all spoken for already.

It is a deal. I can pay you via paypal. Pm me your mail adress.

Hi,I tried PMing you a couple times but each time I get a message saying you're unable to receive them.Try PMing me with an email address and I can send you my email and paypal information.

I would be interested in the rubber floor mat front and rear or just front ok
pm me if available.
thanks

Still have both horns? If they work...how much
thx

Horns are long gone.

I could use front windshield trim, and the traim off the trunk...

[email protected]

windshield trim was toast and I needed the trunk trim for my car.

How much for the headlight bezels and tail light complete assemblys?

kept both of those for my car,sorry.

I would be interested in the rubber floor mat front and rear or just front ok
pm me if available.
thanks

the car actually had brown carpet and it was old and not in the best of shape.

I sold the remains of the car and what I still have are the parts I need for my car so I don't have any more 67 parts available at the moment.

Is the panel below the decklid anygood?Also need the rear clip including taillamp pockets,rear crossmember,and tail panel area.Shoot me a PM when possible thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back