67 Dart Armrest Pads

-

dave273dart

Reaction score
Any of you folks know where there are any front and rear armrest pads-New or really good used (black). Not at Year 1, not at Legendary-not any place I could find. Thanks

Dave

Thinking out loud here, but what about Vans Auto? Nevermind, just checked. 64-66 and 68-72, but no 67. I've seen them for sale, just can't remember where.

BE&A has the bases, but no pads.

Any of you folks know where there are any front and rear armrest pads-New or really good used (black). Not at Year 1, not at Legendary-not any place I could find. Thanks

Dave
Are they the same as 67-69?
Anyway have some somewhere from ABodyBetty's car, I'll look around. Do you need all 4 pads and brackets? or just pads?

64Dart170,
Thanks.

I just boutht 2 new front from Vans auto. I believe that 67 is 67 only. The difference between the front and back is the ash tray. Other than that they are the same size. My front will fit in my back. If you have a good pair of rear pads black let me know. Thanks

Dave

I have one decent used, no ashtray, white, that could be dyed black. 15.00 shipped.

I have been saving for months and just bought my seat covers,visors, front and rear panels and headliner from Legendary. The armrest pads won't be available until 2012 (at leastt that is wha I was told). The seats are Dorchester grain inserts and Cologne grain skirts, everything else is Cologne grain. All black.

Dve

64Dart170,
Thanks.

I just boutht 2 new front from Vans auto. I believe that 67 is 67 only. The difference between the front and back is the ash tray. Other than that they are the same size. My front will fit in my back. If you have a good pair of rear pads black let me know. Thanks

Dave

I have found some in garage but not front pair, 2 backs & 1 front. Let me keep looking if no one else finds I should have some nice & clean & in my hands to take pic by Mon. This week is already packed. Maybe my lost one is in another box, gimmie a min!

Thanks 64dart170!
I am interested in the backs. I would like to keep my chrome ash tray in them-just because it original, if not, I will just get another set of fronts.

I appreciate your effort. My bases are really in good shape. I had to do a little epoxy repair on the inside ribs of one of the backs but other than that they are still in good condition. I just finished sanding them after 3 coats of black Krylon Fusion paint. Two more coats of paint should do it. My pads are crack and falling apart. Again, thanks.

Dave

Thanks 64dart170!
I am interested in the backs. I would like to keep my chrome ash tray in them-just because it original, if not, I will just get another set of fronts.

I appreciate your effort. My bases are really in good shape. I had to do a little epoxy repair on the inside ribs of one of the backs but other than that they are still in good condition. I just finished sanding them after 3 coats of black Krylon Fusion paint. Two more coats of paint should do it. My pads are crack and falling apart. Again, thanks.

Dave

Backs only, no ash trays using yours, no bases needed. I think the ones in the garage are extras from ABodyBetty's car. No cracks I think. I'll clean them tomarrow and post a pic. What's your zip and I'll get estimate on postage? Got access to a couple other 67 parts cars too, if mine aren't good I'll get ya covered.

Backs only, no ash trays using yours, no bases needed. I think the ones in the garage are extras from ABodyBetty's car. No cracks I think. I'll clean them tomarrow and post a pic. What's your zip and I'll get estimate on postage? Got access to a couple other 67 parts cars too, if mine aren't good I'll get ya covered.

My zip is 32043-and you can send the pics to our e mail, [email protected]. Sound ok to you?

Dave

My zip is 32043-and you can send the pics to our e mail, [email protected]. Sound ok to you?

Dave

Just cleaned them up, no cracks in vinyl, both have ash tray frames, but only could find 1 ash tray. I'll post pics of what I got so far (later after they dry and I put protectant on them), and will post anything else I find better on monday night, OK?8)
I'll email pics & price later.

Just cleaned them up, no cracks in vinyl, both have ash tray frames, but only could find 1 ash tray. I'll post pics of what I got so far (later after they dry and I put protectant on them), and will post anything else I find better on monday night, OK?8)
I'll email pics & price later.

OK! Thanks for you help. I have ash trays. I look forward to seeing them.

Dave

OK! Thanks for you help. I have ash trays. I look forward to seeing them.

Dave
Please see pics!
I think these are wrong. They were in "BOF's" box of parts but they don't match what BOF has on the back doors. Her pads are not as thick as these. I'm thinking these are for 68-69? Not sure. These are 2" thick ont the surface under ash tray frame. Somebody before me replaced with the ones in her car are not as thick approx 3/4" - 1" thick.
Please teach me @ these. Are these 2" thick ones in pic correct?
Please advise.
Thanks.8)

67armpads1.jpg

67armpads2.jpg

67armpads4.jpg

67armpads5.jpg

67armpads3.jpg

Please see pics!
I think these are wrong. They were in "BOF's" box of parts but they don't match what BOF has on the back doors. Her pads are not as thick as these. I'm thinking these are for 68-69? Not sure. These are 2" thick ont the surface under ash tray frame. Somebody before me replaced with the ones in her car are not as thick approx 3/4" - 1" thick.
Please teach me @ these. Are these 2" thick ones in pic correct?
Please advise.
Thanks.8)

My back pads are approximately 1" thick x 7 3/4" long x 2" wide and the ash tray is removeable. Looks similar to the one still attached to the quarter panel.
Do you have 2? Let me know cost, including shipping. Thanks much.

Dave

My back pads are approximately 1" thick x 7 3/4" long x 2" wide and the ash tray is removeable. Looks similar to the one still attached to the quarter panel.
Do you have 2? Let me know cost, including shipping. Thanks much.

Dave

The only ones at the moment are the ones on the wood grain table with 1 ash tray. Sorry, I'm thinking they are for 68-69? (2" thick version) The one still attached to door is what is currently in our car. I will check around both yards this week and see if I can find 2 good ones of the 1" version like on our doors.
If you find some before me let me know so I can call off the search!

I never even knew there was a difference, but it makes sense with all the other dang 67 year only parts! Was MOPAR on drugs that year or what????

The only ones at the moment are the ones on the wood grain table with 1 ash tray. Sorry, I'm thinking they are for 68-69? (2" thick version) The one still attached to door is what is currently in our car. I will check around both yards this week and see if I can find 2 good ones of the 1" version like on our doors.
If you find some before me let me know so I can call off the search!

I never even knew there was a difference, but it makes sense with all the other dang 67 year only parts! Was MOPAR on drugs that year or what????

The 67 Dart was Dodge Different, that is for sure. They have only recently started making some of the parts-front/rear door panels, Front armrest pads, sun visors. I want to thank you very much for your help.. I will for sure let you know if I find other back armrests-Doubtful-they are not being manufactured yet.

Dave

The 67 Dart was Dodge Different, that is for sure. They have only recently started making some of the parts-front/rear door panels, Front armrest pads, sun visors. I want to thank you very much for your help.. I will for sure let you know if I find other back armrests-Doubtful-they are not being manufactured yet.

Dave

I've got a couple of 67's up my sleeve and am going to the yard today or tomarrow. I think I saw some in the one I got the windshield gasket out of for ABodyBetty's car. When I get out there I will look around for them! Also got one we might be getting for parts car that has em.

I do like the 67 thinner ones better. Seems to be made a little more solidly!

I've got a couple of 67's up my sleeve and am going to the yard today or tomarrow. I think I saw some in the one I got the windshield gasket out of for ABodyBetty's car. When I get out there I will look around for them! Also got one we might be getting for parts car that has em.

I do like the 67 thinner ones better. Seems to be made a little more solidly!

Thanks again. I may have found a couple, not sure, I should know today. Will let you know.
Dav

I just got a 67 Dart GT and am having same issues finding the pads. All of mine are good except the driver's door one. Anybody have a black pad for a 67 Dart Driver's door for sale. Front has no ashtray, backs do. I need one without the ashtray.

-
Back