67 dart gt convertable

-
Let's see, he says it's all original, but in a color you couldn't get in '67, a hood you couldn't get in '67, a stripe you couldn't get in '67, AND an engine you couldn't get in '67...

I dunno, special orders could get you anything you wanted...you are right about the color... but the build.cowl tag could tell all. i emailed to get price

I dunno, special orders could get you anything you wanted...you are right about the color... but the build.cowl tag could tell all. i emailed to get price

None of those things I mentioned were available in '67. No bumblebee stripes on anything, no Dart bulge hoods, no 318 in a Dart, and no special order purple paint. So, none of those things could have been ordered.

None of those things I mentioned were available in '67. No bumblebee stripes on anything, no Dart bulge hoods, no 318 in a Dart, and no special order purple paint. So, none of those things could have been ordered.

...and not worth anywhere near $5.5k......

purple came out in 70 i believe, when did the 318 start coming out late 68? stripe kit i know a no brainer.... its still a convertible for those that dig them... not me... good for someone that does... why does the name jim lusk sound familiar to me?

purple came out in 70 i believe, when did the 318 start coming out late 68? stripe kit i know a no brainer.... its still a convertible for those that dig them... not me... good for someone that does... why does the name jim lusk sound familiar to me?

In Canada the 318 was available in the Dart. The 273 was only available on a few cars.

why was this moved and to where?

Because you always post them in the Classified section, and these always garner discussion, just like this one.

Commentary isn't allowed in the Classified section, so we move them.

If it were YOUR car, it would be different.

Because you always post them in the Classified section, and these always garner discussion, just like this one.

Commentary isn't allowed in the Classified section, so we move them.

If it were YOUR car, it would be different.

ok... it just seems if i put something like this in general it gets moved to for sale... and vice versa....

-
Back