Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corman

72*Birdman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a drivers seat bottom frame for a 67 Dart GT with bucket seats. I have the new seat bun and seat cover but the springs are broken and bent. I think this is a common part from 67 - 69 but if not someone can straighten me out. I know this is going to be expensive to ship so I would like to get the best one possible no rusty busted down elephant *** squised junk I allready have one of those. If you can help me out reply and I'll get back to you.

Upholstery shops should be able to source the springs and wires.

Amazon

Screenshot_20211213-151609.png

By the way, I don't know how different '67 and '68 bottoms are, but backs are very different. I'll try to get some pics when I take my '67 and '68 seats apart for upholstery.

66 and 67 bottoms are the same. I think 68 and later bottoms would be a little different due to different hinge covers and latches. The burlap material with wires in it is available. Legendary maybe? I forget where I saw it. Only after I had made my own. Roll of wire from Lowes, I think was for electric fence.

66 and 67 bottoms are the same. I think 68 and later bottoms would be a little different due to different hinge covers and latches. The burlap material with wires in it is available. Legendary maybe? I forget where I saw it. Only after I had made my own. Roll of wire from Lowes, I think was for electric fence.

Thanks for your help on this a local upholstry shop was able to make repairs and I got the seats recovered and bak in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back