67 dart gt???

-
Nope. Not in that condition. Too many thing wrong with it that can be seen just from the crappy photos. Car is worth about half what he's asking...at best.

Nope. Not in that condition. Too many thing wrong with it that can be seen just from the crappy photos. Car is worth about half what he's asking...at best.
really like? says 2nd owner v8 replced

The photos are so small hard to tell. The AC compressor is not original, at least "from my old eyes."

The junk on the front seat is troubling. "You" are selling "your" car for 14G? And you don't take the 10 dollar pad off the seat? Probably torn up under there

I don't see any GT chrome??? Or badges??

really like? says 2nd owner v8 replced
Short list of what I can see...

No washer bottle
Hood bumpers missing
Wiring crispy
Grubby air filter
Odd top radiator hose
Incorrect AC
Dash bezels painted black
Handicapped hand controls for brakes and steering
Wrong side mirrors
Badly sagging rear suspension
Repainted

The photos are so small hard to tell. The AC compressor is not original, at least "from my old eyes."

The junk on the front seat is troubling. "You" are selling "your" car for 14G? And you don't take the 10 dollar pad off the seat? Probably torn up under there

I don't see any GT chrome??? Or badges??
GT badge on tail panel only, and it's a crappy emblem at that.

Short list of what I can see...

No washer bottle
Hood bumpers missing
Wiring crispy
Grubby air filter
Odd top radiator hose
Incorrect AC
Dash bezels painted black
Handicapped hand controls for brakes and steering
Wrong side mirrors
Badly sagging rear suspension
Repainted
Thanks for taking the time to look at this horrible pictures for our sake.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this horrible pictures for our sake.
Boy, you guys are harsh! Yes, there are a few "mods", and the price is bit steep, but, for the right price, it might be a decent starting point. All those "problems" can be fixed. Just my opinion.....

Boy, you guys are harsh! Yes, there are a few "mods", and the price is bit steep, but, for the right price, it might be a decent starting point. All those "problems" can be fixed. Just my opinion.....
What, the pictures are horrible. I'm not saying the owner needs to hire a professional, but if I'm selling something for 14 large, I'll be polite enough to take a halfway decent picture showing the whole car. I'm not saying the car is a POS, (mine might be!) but it's very poorly represented. And only being described as "immaculate" and being under a cover doesn't help sell it. I for one love the 67 GT, mine will be a clone, so I'm not knocking the car, just the ad.

Harsh? No, just being realistic. The car isn't worth $14k.

No one said it was a dog, just not worth the price. What do you propose "the right price" is?

I think it's around $8k assuming the pics shown were the "good side".

Harsh? No, just being realistic. The car isn't worth $14k.

No one said it was a dog, just not worth the price. What do you propose "the right price" is?

I think it's around $8k assuming the pics shown were the "good side".
I agree with 7-8k. I know with all the parts I've bought for my car I've got at least 7k into it, but I've also bought duplicate parts too, so maybe only 5500-6000.

I thought it might be worth 10-12k
i think you guys are being hard on a 50 year old car

Then go give him the $12k and then look it over and see if he will give you money back! I know that sounds mean, but don't do the thinking with your heart or you'll have a $7-8k car you paid 10-12k for. I like the car, but unless this thing is pristine I wouldn't pay the asking price. Definitely not based off the photos in the ad. Always check out the sr in person or have someone do it for you, even if you pay them a small fee, that money can save you a lot down the road. I've heard too many stories of "well it looked good in the pictures so I bought it" ending with lots of complaints about shody work, missing pieces, etc that weren't mentioned by the seller. Maybe there's an issue the seller doesn't know about. My point is to always look at or have someone look at the car. And have them take pictures, I take 200-300 when looking at vehicles for others.

Since your in Tuscon, go take a look. Maybe it is as nice as the seller thinks it is.

You seem to be talking yourself into it. That's not a good place to start when buying a vintage car that you haven't even seen yet.

Look through objective eyes and at least listen to what we are saying.

Mine sold for a little over $14K on Ebay with no reserve earlier this year. It had a very good running aluminum headed 440 and driver quality paint job.

[SOLD] - 1968 Dart GT Big Block

I agree with everyone else at about $7-8K

-
Back