Status
Not open for further replies.

Loosenutz

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
A few things that I need for my 67 Dart 2dr Sedan project.

Black rear seat in good driver condition
Black dash pad (will consider one of a different color for the right price and it doesn't need to be the unique to 67 style pad.)
Set of black arm rests (I've decided to buy new repops)
Black kick panels (I've decided to buy new repops)
Drivers side vent window glass (mines all pitted from welding without protecting it :mumum:)

Thanks

Loosenutz,
For the vent window glass do you need clear or tinted? I have a couple extra 69 vent windows that are clear.
~Michael

I need a clear one. I believe the post cars use the same one as the 4dr cars but i could be wrong.

I have the black kick panels. A few tiny screw holes where speaker boxes once were.

I have a pair of good clear ones. They are from a 69 Dart 2 dr. Hardtop.

~Michael

If the A pillar post of a 2 door or 4 door post sedan is 1.5 inches taller than the no post coupes...
Doesn't it stand to reason that everything in that general area would be different ?
I cant say for sure if they vent windows are different but I would get a measurement to be safe.

If the A pillar post of a 2 door or 4 door post sedan is 1.5 inches taller than the no post coupes...
Doesn't it stand to reason that everything in that general area would be different ?
I cant say for sure if they vent windows are different but I would get a measurement to be safe.

Yes it does stand to reason that everything would be different.
~Michael

Attachments

• glass.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 139
I stand corrected. The post cars have the same vent windows as the hardtops. PM sent to Dartman

Did you try Mark at Sweetwater Auto in Spring Valley???
He has tons of Mopar only stuff and is retiring from business and selling off everything....

I thought he was trying to sell the entire business and no longer selling parts. I'll check into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back