67 Dart Resto w/5.7 hemi

-
I used the same one that came with the truck and had to retrofit the same so it would fit. So if you have yours get the grinding wheel out with a thin blade and cut the ears and slowly retrofit the same. You will like how it comes out.
TTIHeaders.jpg
I just received my collar from 5.7 (Thanks Zack) and after about 20min with the dremel, it fit like a charm. I didn't even have to cut the ears off, they fit right over my oil pan like it was made for it.

Glad to hear it worked for ya, can I cash the check now?lol! I'm gonna make a cover from sheet metal, should be a real easy to fix up.

Sorry guys I have just been upset. I should get the new programer today so we shall see what happens. Finally shipped KRC Performance the programer with a note that I wanted my money back and sure enough got phone call that they would ship for next day. If they gave me the moneys back they would deduct $220.00 for the tune when the difference in price and the programer was of like $50.00. Incredible aint that. Mostly what bothered me was the fact that the owner only spoke to me for the sell but would not talk to me about the problem or how to solve it.

Sorry guys I have just been upset. I should get the new programer today so we shall see what happens. Finally shipped KRC Performance the programer with a note that I wanted my money back and sure enough got phone call that they would ship for next day. If they gave me the moneys back they would deduct $220.00 for the tune when the difference in price and the programer was of like $50.00. Incredible aint that. Mostly what bothered me was the fact that the owner only spoke to me for the sell but would not talk to me about the problem or how to solve it.
That's the true measure of a company, what they do when there is a problem. Sounds like another vendor to avoid.

this has been going on so long i forgot what the topic was,,,,but im thinking modifing a modern hemi may be more trouble then its worth,,

the arrington distributor isnt looking so bad now,,even tho its way over priced

Wouldn't the programmer from another company do what you need? The Arrinton distributor is nice, but why sacrifice a kidney to go back in technology? Old school does have some good points, but just turning the key seems so much better than pumping a carb and damn you if it's in the middle of winter and your running late. Good points for both ways, I guess it comes down to what you want and how much your wallet has.lol. For me, it's how much the better half will give to me,lol.

this has been going on so long i forgot what the topic was,,,,but im thinking modifing a modern hemi may be more trouble then its worth,,

the arrington distributor isnt looking so bad now,,even tho its way over priced

Modifying the modern hemi is not the problem, dealing with vendors who want to sell & forget is the problem. It is a reflection of modern society where nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions, they want to pass the blame. We as consumers have the power to not buy from vendors who don't stand behind their products, so hopefully they learn the golden rule
"The guy with the gold, makes the rules". I don't think it is asking too much to get what you pay for. Sorry for the rant....

i totally agree,,customer service in america sucks,,,one of the many reasons there are not jobs in america,,,greed and lazyness,,,

what i ment was as far as trying to get all the correct info and pieces to installl or modify a modern computer engine in to a older vehicle almost seems not worth the trouble,, unless you use factory stuff

Granted, it can add up real quick. Just keep in mind with the big/small blocks efi or carb'd---horse power = money, how fast you wanna go?

You guys are right. The worst part is when you know, pay for what you want and then that happens. Well they finally shipped me the Predator back so I will see if this weekend will be the one were the Lime comes alive. I will keep you posted.

You guys are right. The worst part is when you know, pay for what you want and then that happens. Well they finally shipped me the Predator back so I will see if this weekend will be the one were the Lime comes alive. I will keep you posted.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :-D

I'll pray to Ma Mopar!!!!

Installed the tune into the hemi and turned key and wound up with cylinder 1&3 DEAD on fuel and spark. Again called the office of KRC and was not able to speak to Marty. He was out of the office and gone for the weekend. The girl asked me to e-mail him and he should reply. Well I did e-mail him and he did respond that the tune was correct. Stated that Fuel is removed at idle, and the base idle is bumped up. Spark curve is stock for now whatever this means. It sounds like chinese to me. He sent me another tune so I will try that tommorow. Its just funny because I looked at the file size and it is the same as the one before. I am sure if you make a change the kilobites will change atleast a little but we shall see. At this point all I can do is try it, and hope for the best.

I'm not bagging on anyone here, but if all you did was put in a cam, headers, and a free flowing intake, seems that the Predator should be able to take care of this. So ???'s come to mind, is the Predator tune any good, is the cam ground according to the spec sheet, are the injectors big enough, so on.? One would think that the Predator would tune this with no problem at all, but you seem to not have that luxury, so would a stock Predator do the trick? Just asking ???'s cause maybe someone has the answer---I sure don't.

Well I have just had it with :angry7: KRC Performance. The tune he sent was not worth anything. Mind me this is the third one. Sorry but I lost trust in Marty. I seem to always get an excuse on why it is not working and it seems to be everyone else but him and I dont feel that I have to bring the car to him if he has not been able to even get it to idle right. I have found someone else that hopefully will be able to make me a tune that will work out. I have sent him all my specs and he will write a Tune for me. If it works out I will then have him Test and Tune the engine and Tranny on the Dyno. He was highly recomended by another friend that has a Charger and the guy is doing wonders for his car. I should have that tune in a couple of days and when received I was told that the Engine should start and idle the way it should but it would be recomended that the right tunning is performed for ultimate performance. So I shall keep you guys posted on what happens. Hopefully I will have some **** for you guys.

sounds like murphy has moved in on your project, hope you get it resloved soon

sounds like murphy has moved in on your project, hope you get it resloved soon
Tell me about it. Today I sent an email to Marty From KRC Performance letting him know how we stand as fart as Business and that I was not happy with the fact that he would not return the moneys for the programmer. I also explained that why I should pay him for a Tune that does not work. His reply to all this is He put the labor to make the tune he should get paid for it and good luck with your new tuner. He totally avoided the fact that he is nothing but a bad Businessman. Everybody stay away from him.

sounds to me like he has no ethics, all about money and greed, not about doing a good job or keeping a customer happy,,doesnt he realize the internet is a power ful thing,,,let him know you are going to spread the word,,,,,,is there some one there higher up then him ??? if so contact him,, tell him,the word will spread like wild fire,,,,

sorry to hear of all your bad dealings,,,

I can't believe that, did you pay by credit card, if so notify your card company, maybe the can reverse the charges.

Ok. Here it is. The new tune came in and it is installed and guess what it started as it should. So this lets me know that he (Marty From KRC Performance)was really full of S@#t.:bootysha:Stay Away From Him.:bootysha: My new tuner will have the Dart over soon so he can tweek the same and get all the power we can from it. I will reveal his name as soon as he gives me the permission so you guys can get ahold of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6vHzqjr3o

-
Back