67 Dart Resto w/5.7 hemi

-
Hey Lime, I just ordered my harness and computer from Hotwire. Chris and Tony were super helpful and hooked me up with everything I'll need. Should have it in a couple weeks.

Hey Lime, where have you been? any updates?

23 pages and i cant see who makes the motor mounts to swap in the new gen hemi into the abody

Hey Lime, I just ordered my harness and computer from Hotwire. Chris and Tony were super helpful and hooked me up with everything I'll need. Should have it in a couple weeks.
Hey Tin Glad to hear that you ordered the wiring harness. I have been working hard and have not had time to work on the car. The only thing I have done was to replace the tires with new ones because the ones I did had were 20 plus years old. I also went with a 255/60/15 in the rear so I can lower the car. Business has been so slow that I took on a second job to make ends meet. You know how that goes. I have not been on the forum for a while. Decided to come in now before I head out to Church. Well God Bless and I will try to get in more often. Later

Glad to see your still alive and kicking. Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you, ha!!

Hey guys. I am still alive and kicking. I have slacked on working on the car because of the Economic situation but I am almost there. Tomorrow I take her to the dealer to get the front end aligned. A friend works there and they have a good machine and I honestly want it done right. So after this the only thing I have left is some minor nit picking things to finish. I am really happy the way this project has turned out despite all the aggravations. But that is part of what we do.

Here I am Arriving at Dealer for the Alignment on the Car.
Arrivingatdealer.jpg

Here She is on the Alignment Rack. :love7:
AtdealerontheRack.jpg

Now I get to drive her home so I can make some
tweaks here and there and then off to the tuner
to make sure she is running good,Motor wise. I
also have a humming sound that seems to be
cumming from the rear end. While I have the pedal
going I hear a humming and when I let off it goes away.

I'm jealous, can't wait to get mine running.....

Believe it or not I picked them up in E-Bay. They have a couple of ones. They are good with the exception that they are made in China. So make sure that you repaint the screws and you are good to go. Other than that they work great. I only lock them if I am no close to the car. Other than that I just latch them and they stay that way even driving. Good luck.

:director: Times are tough and wife got sick so I need to get rid of my baby. So if you know anyone interested let me know. Sorry I have not been on the site but like I said, it has been hecktick. You all know what I have done to this baby, so I appreciate your help on this one. I am thinking $30,000 Firm. What do you guys think? Give me an Idea. I know it is probably worth more but I just need to pay all my bills. I have sold every toy I own and this is the only one left. Figures, I left it for last. :director:

:director: Times are tough and wife got sick so I need to get rid of my baby. So if you know anyone interested let me know. Sorry I have not been on the site but like I said, it has been hecktick. You all know what I have done to this baby, so I appreciate your help on this one. I am thinking $30,000 Firm. What do you guys think? Give me an Idea. I know it is probably worth more but I just need to pay all my bills. I have sold every toy I own and this is the only one left. Figures, I left it for last. :director:

Sorry to hear that Lime, I'll spread the word...

sorry to hear,,,hope your wife is ok,,,,,sucks u have to look to sell that monster,,,good luck with all

Well guys everything is going a hole lot better. Still selling the Car but it is still running strong. I love it more every day. I want to thank everyone that was concerned and sent their prayers out. Beleive me it always works. I see that TinCup is still working on his car and finally got a taste of the hemi. It is just awsome to feel the power behind that beast.

-
Back