67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
decided not to sell.

little winter time food run tonight. 9pm popo was just moments from my door closing on it. lol

We had talked about meeting next time you were up this way...then I walked right past your car in East Peoria and didn't make the connection....next time!! Just let me know next time..

20210716_184608.jpg

20210716_184555.jpg

man i even announced i was gonna be there. haha. my car didnt even make the cut for the big show pics that weekend. yet had a crowd most the entire few hours i was there. i was the guy sitting off behind you in the grass. lol i will probably be there next year if there is a ciscs at havana on the same weekend as firday night lights.

so what did ya think of the car in person?

We had talked about meeting next time you were up this way...then I walked right past your car in East Peoria and didn't make the connection....next time!! Just let me know next time..

View attachment 1715838977

View attachment 1715838978

Last edited:
man i even announced i was gonna be there. haha. my car didnt even make the cut for the big show pics that weekend. yet had a crowd most the entire few hours i was there. i was the guy sitting off behind you in the grass. lol i will probably be there next year if there is a ciscs at havana on the same weekend as firday night lights.

I think....I NEED to drive it...lol!! It's cool!!! Loved it!! I don't remember if we had both our junkers down there that night or not...

So, you were sitting in the grass behind us and didn't walk over and say anything??

So, you were sitting in the grass behind us and didn't walk over and say anything??
i was surrounded by other chattering folks. when i was actually by the car that is. did walk around and get something to drink at the fastfood there. im horrible with remembering names/faces. i do stick out in a crowd though. rather big guy compared to most.

I read much of your thread then paused, did you end up sticking with was it a 5.7 ? ( I think that's where i left off)

its significantly faster than last reported. if that helps.
So what’s the number? We’ve all been waiting to hear how it’s goin. Or is this now a grudge/no time car and you don’t want anyone to know?

So what’s the number? We’ve all been waiting to hear how it’s goin. Or is this now a grudge/no time car and you don’t want anyone to know?
i dont have solid track times i wanna share as of now. i do have dragy data and its been faster to date. ive just not been sharing for now. have a few things in the fire coming up. i would like to do before sharing further just how much faster it is.

i dont have solid track times i wanna share as of now. i do have dragy data and its been faster to date. ive just not been sharing for now. have a few things in the fire coming up. i would like to do before sharing further just how much faster it is.
Cool. Nice to hear you’re getting it sorted. When you can, update us.

well it doesnt get to much worse than this i suppose. was stuck to the drain bolt manget when i drained the oil out today to change it. just an amazing feeling to have this **** happen. i am truly quite defeated at this point.

20220425_175222.jpg

Omg. That sucks man. Your car has been one of my favorites to follow. Hope this is not the end of it. Did you lose all oil pressure or were you able to save it?

Sorry about this bad luck, that really sucks. I think we can all empathize at one point or another. Give it some time, get your mind on other things for awhile, then come back to it if need be. Good luck.

it is a piston oiler tube yes. and tomorrow im gonna full ******* send mode for tnt. im done ******* around with this. i lost no oil pressure of any sorts from this. ive struggle yet again to get the car to perform on base boost pressure. my converter isnt allowing me to rev above 6500 due to its window of power its built for. so im going for 20+psi and see if i crash, crunch or crust my drawers. nee plugs, injector seems good after cleaning the 2nd time.
if all goes well. ill wait till summer gets to unbearably hot and pull pan. inspect other oilers and see if i can replace the 1 without removing rods or crank. probably about time to give it a real good lookin into anyways. no sparkling oil so should be fine.

-
Back