Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Well, looks like I learned there is differences in 67 barracuda glove box doors. Difference is in the mount hole opening between the standard handle and the "upgrade" lock/handle. I didnt realize the difference and now have a glove box designed for standard handle....:BangHead:
So to rectify I either need a standard handle OR a glovebox door designed for upgrade handle(that I have).
Dammit all, anyone got a nice glove box door or a nice standard handle?
Thanks
Steve

Steve, is the opening on the inside of the door stamped differently?

Post some photos.

Post some photos.

The opening in the door for a “standard” pull handle is a screw hole with a second hole that locates the handle via a small pin cast in the pull handle . The door for a locking latch has a hole big enough for the cylinder to pass through.

Yep, different....I just figured it out now...I already sold the other(orig) door as it had a few pits.

Post some photos.

The opening in the door for a “standard” pull handle is a screw hole with a second hole that locates the handle via a small pin cast in the pull handle . The door for a locking latch has a hole big enough for the cylinder to pass through.

20220909_120034.jpg

20220909_120057.jpg

I was trying to see if you could just drill a hole, guess not.

Are the dart and Barracuda doors the same?

Last edited:
67 Barracuda only for the door
67 Barracuda/Valiant/Dart for the handle or lock/handle

Alan

too bad I have a 67 Dart door i could part with if you needed one in the short term

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back