67 gtx 440 4spd

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is cawley. I know this isn't an Abody bit this what I have been up to lately. This is my dads 67 gtx 440 4spd. He bought it new, then traded it for a 69 barracuda in 69. He found it in the same town that he was told it went to. He bought it back about 8 years ago. We have been working on for about 3 years now. I just painted it for him 3 weeks ago. Everything was there but the original drivetrain. He bought from a guy in Orangeville Pa.

Attachments

• SDC12095.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 273
  • SDC12100.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 286
  • SDC12097.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 289
  • SDC12099.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 285
I had a 67 GTX Vert 440 4-spd w/dana. It red with white top... I sold it not long after I bought it to a friend. He still has it. I love them one of my favorite cars!
They move along pretty quick after they get painted good luck with the build Cawley and most importantly have fun!!

Very nice!! Yea, I'm kinda partial to them also, although I had a dream last night that I traded mine for an E body clapper project!! What a nightmare!! Enjoy the time spent with Dad rebuilding his car, its time well spent!! Geof

Who says you can't turn back time?
Your dad was lucky to even find it, most of these cars were beat to death and then stripped and scrapped.
Nice job on the paint, BTW!

-
Back