67 old school Chrysler parts book

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just bought a (what I hope is) a complete 67 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth parts book. MAN!! that dude is heavy!!! I downloaded one from someplace, but it is hard to read. Man, this thing is RIGHT OUT of the "summer before I joined the Navy."

67partsbook.jpg

Well now I feel old! By your summer before you went in the Navy, I had been working in a Chrysler dealership for two years. I'm gunna take a nap.

I have one also. A great reference tool for sure!!

He had some others, the one I wanted for the 74 Scamp was sold. Was not exactly cheap, but "where else" would you get one LOLOL

Nice! In the binder and all.
cool-gif.gif

Inside one of the front pages should have a date.
The dealer in Livingston NJ had(has?) an early 67 with supplements including one for the Barracuda.
The scan from mymopar seems to be a late edition - no supplements

One of the first things I purchased when I bought my ‘67 cuda (back in ‘95) was the factory parts book. I felt it was invaluable then and after 25 years, I still feel it’s indispensable. Trust me, you’re going to get a lot of use out of it.

^^I bet. You can download, and I have, some of the parts manuals in pdf from MyMopar. But the way they are written, and the large size of the pdf's makes those difficult to deal with. Pluse some of them are pretty poor quality

^^I bet. You can download, and I have, some of the parts manuals in pdf from MyMopar. But the way they are written, and the large size of the pdf's makes those difficult to deal with. Pluse some of them are pretty poor quality
I totally agree! There’s nothing like having an actual book.

-
Back