67 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2Dr Sedan with 273 & A/C

-
That spring should be in a brake shoe hardware kit. Another thing is you have the top washer upside down. It is the piece under the two springs with what looks like wings on it.

I need to make a garage run to drop some crap off for the other car and pick up my rear carpet so I can install that when I take the rear seat out to install the rear panels. I'm hitting a swap tomorrow in Waukashaw WI to see what they have for a few hours then coming home to install the 3.55 center.

My car is a hodge podge of different cars/years and the rear are 68 b body which uses different E brake stystem than 70 and up. Thanks for the info.

3.55 center is in and painted. I picked up the correct alternator for my car. I have to regrease the axle bearings and slide them back in and get the E brake stuff done and start on the charging issue again.

I thought I had the 3300 or 3600 LB springs in my car but they are for a 2800 car 863/864 so my buddy is going to take the XHD springs I was going to put in. I have to figure out the cheaper route for the brake adjusters. I ordered 10x2.5 shoes for a 68 b body which uses a different set up than 69 or 70-up. There are a few diplomat's at the yard here so I am going to rob the brakes if they are in good shape so i can get the car back together so I can figure out this charging issue.

I have only drove it down the block once then it sat for a few months until I fired it up today and found a gas leak at the filter and an oil leak at the relocation fitting that is leaking onto the header.

Don't.
Just wait for warm weather. Then drive it an see if you want to sell it after that.

I'm thinking of selling it
Ok I need quarter panels where are the available. ? I to have loved these cars for ever finally got my 68. Nobody I can find does re pop exterior parts . Thanx.

I'd like a very good consol for an A body if possible. All that I find are trash and broken.

The Duster lower 1/4 patches are the same up to the body line. They really don't make much beyond that for them

My new engine harness came in the mail. I hope this fixes the issue since everything else is new. I have the correct single field alternator and will swap that out at the same time. I need it to warm up here so I can pull it out.

I decided to try an older voltage reg I pick up at a swap last week and it's still doing the same 12.5 charging

-
Back