67' to 69' Dodge Dart 2dr wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very nice one in the for sale section...

we have been thinking of selling this one.. looks like your only 1 1/2 hours from me.

62977007.jpg

Have a real LM23P 69 340 factory 4 speed swinger extremly solid car w fresh non #s 340. Runs and goes strong. Green w black interior, currently has white stripe, but saposed to be black. A little ways from you but $15K owns it. PM for picks. This is a barn find car w 50k miles. Im 1st to have it on the road since 1973 so it has seen very few winters. Gentleman who bought the car new past away and car sat in his parents garage till the 90s when my fathers buddy bought it and then it sat in his garage till 01 when my father purchased it. Now i own it. A few owners but im only the 2nd to have it registered.

Have a real LM23P 69 340 factory 4 speed swinger extremly solid car w fresh non #s 340. Runs and goes strong. Green w black interior, currently has white stripe, but saposed to be black. A little ways from you but $15K owns it. PM for picks. This is a barn find car w 50k miles. Im 1st to have it on the road since 1973 so it has seen very few winters. Gentleman who bought the car new past away and car sat in his parents garage till the 90s when my fathers buddy bought it and then it sat in his garage till 01 when my father purchased it. Now i own it. A few owners but im only the 2nd to have it registered.

p.m. sent

I have 68 Dart GT slant6, original unmolested car, you will like it! Will post pic later

Here the pic:

Run and drive. This car is loaded: a/c, 3 speed wiper, rear defogger....

Locate in Lorton, VA. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back