68 383 Gts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cars will go back up...... They always do. I have lived through these ups and downs before.

By the way..... This thread is about a specific car and so was your post. If you wanted a discussion on the collector car market you would have started a new thread.

There are many other posts in this thread not specific to this vehicle. If you notice, my comment was just a comment on one of those. I do not wish to start a new thread. I was just stating my opinion on a comment made in a post on this thread.

its only worth what someone is willing to pay regardless of the market, keeping in mind all the mechanics it takes to make a deal.

my 2 cents

goodluck with the sale

Awesome car that I'd love to add to my collection, but that price can get a pretty nice non-hacked car in todays market.
Maybe I'm the crazy one, but I'd think a $15-17,000.00 asking price would be almost double what it will bring.
Good luck with the sale.

I agree that is a tad bit high with the quarters hacked up, but quarter panels can be replaced.

Anyone who thinks values will go up again, will die waiting for it to happen. It was all just a bubble, and it is doubtful if conditions will ever be the same again.
I agree. I have always liked Mopars because they were different, cheap and nobody else wanted them. Now they are expensive and nobody wants them. I have been watching with interest the auctions around North America, Chevys sell, Fords sell, Mopars do not sell, the last Mecom Auction not a single Mopar sold. I hope that I live long enough to buy the Mopar of my dreams at a price that I can live with. For now I am stuck driving a Chev, that is when I am not pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back