-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CL3406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 68-69 340 A/C crank pulley...It will have a rubber insert just like a harmonic balancer would.

I've got this one, is this it.

20160620_113655.jpg

I can't say 100 percent, if you can look at one that would be great. I'm thinking mine came from a 68 318 ac Val. I parted some years ago.

That looks just like the pulley for a 65/66 273 with factory AC, PS and alternator.
I will grab some pictures by weeks end off of the 69 cuda I can get to...Might have to wait for one that I know is off of a 340. I would hate pay & have it shipped to Canada and the darn bolt holes don't line up. It will have to line up with the 68-69 2658458 balancer I have.

Just out of curiosity did the 68/69 balancer have the evenly spaced holes or one was offset? I'd have to check my 65 pulley but think they were evenly spaced.

Just out of curiosity did the 68/69 balancer have the evenly spaced holes or one was offset? I'd have to check my 65 pulley but think they were evenly spaced.
You are correct...the 68/69 has one hole offset just a bit. I guess I should have mentioned that. I have some pulleys crank pulleys but none fit because of the one hole offset. I guess the 340 wanted to be special!

You are correct...the 68/69 has one hole offset just a bit. I guess I should have mentioned that. I have some pulleys crank pulleys but none fit because of the one hole offset. I guess the 340 wanted to be special!
I think they went from offset to even in 70 sometime, maybe late

I just dug this 4 groove crank pulley out of my parts collection. I checked and it has the one offset mounting bolt hole. Not sure what this pulley came off of. Would this be for a 2 belt A/C compressor?

100_3692.JPG

100_3691.JPG

I just dug this 4 groove crank pulley out of my parts collection. I checked and it has the one offset mounting bolt hole. Not sure what this pulley came off of. Would this be for a 2 belt A/C compressor?

View attachment 1714945626

View attachment 1714945627
Thanks for all the help & pictures...I went over to my friends to look at his 69 340 cuda with A/C & he had an extra pulley. Imagine that? Just like the pictures from Mojack. Center pulley is the smallest one. Thanks again for all your help but I am all fixed up now.

kewl Give to live is well alive yet I had 1 also I am sick of tripping over in my hoard . glad it worked out , best of luck with your prodject HAGR812 winstoninwisc

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back