-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisedan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
340 manifolds that look to me in excellent condition. I just bought these in December to have engine department look more original. At the time I was dealing 68 Dart 340 almost original in the engine compartment with exception of headers. That fell thru but I got my 69 Valiant. So these are for sale. $500. I’ll get more photos if wanted. Even has an operable heat riser.
As far as I know there are no cracks, or ever has been. These are very nice, and that's why I bought them when I did.

Also, these came out of Kansas, not rust belt Iowa where I live now. Hard to tell where they came from originally, but I'd bet on Kansas, Oklahoma, western Nebraska though. One more comment on these manifolds. With the lack of pitting, cracks and the general condition that these are in, I'd say that these spent more time on a bench or drawer than they ever did on a Dart or Barracuda during their life. A friend of mine bought a 69 Road Runner and the first thing that he did was take off the 383 exhaust manifolds, later the 383 went too to be replaced by a 440. I saw his manifolds just a couple of weeks ago and they look very much like mine show here.

C3C75FC5-E11B-4F7B-BA7A-94EB6CFAA3E1.jpeg

0FDDE606-07D9-4469-9CCE-6A386ECEED43.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the driver side manifold have the cast in casting number? If not, it would be from a '70.

Yea, I think they are 70's, the right side look like it for sure.

Why don't you post a picture of the left side of the left manifold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the driver side manifold have the cast in casting number? If not, it would be from a '70.
There are two manifolds in these pictures, so I ask, what do you meant?
Yes, it has a number on the drivers side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back