Status
Not open for further replies.

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Guys
I'm in the market for a 68 or 69 Dart. I'd like something that is in decent shape and preferably has original paint. Drivetrain is not important and would prefer a roller. I'd like it as complete as possible including all the trim pieces, glass, etc. GT, GTS, Swinger ok.

I would entertain a 70.

....in Missouri. Ones a V8 car and the other a slant. $2000 for the pair

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 615
  • DSC00025.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 604
I've got a 69 convertible about 85% finished. In a nut shell everything is new car has just over 1000 miles on it since I rebuilt everything, original 6 cyl. Car now is 440 RB engine A/T 3.55 suregrip disc brakes up front 10 in drums in the rear. So much more i could add, but if it helps whats left to do is new gauge cluster, dash pad and i door panels, which are o.k but they were someones class project and I have the matching dash pad. I have the parts just not the time or place to work on the car. The top is o.k was fine while i kept her garaged but due to divorce the car has been parked at my folks house covered under a tarp for the last two years. Car is painted street hemi orange. If this intrigues you let me know

Guys
I'm in the market for a 68 or 69 Dart. I'd like something that is in decent shape and preferably has original paint. Drivetrain is not important and would prefer a roller. I'd like it as complete as possible including all the trim pieces, glass, etc. GT, GTS, Swinger ok.

I would entertain a 70.

Check out the Dart I placed on here. Querry Dodge Trader section

Thanks for the replies guys. Looking for something in nicer shape than the field cars. That drag car is cool but DAMN!!!!!!

Obviously the condition of the car will dictate the price but i"ll go to $5000 for the right car.

I was thinking about selling my red 71 Swinger that is in my avatar. Original blue license plate Calif car with no rust. If you are interested I can tell you specs and condition. Let me know. Eddie

I have a 73 plymouth scamp 6 cyl a/t california car that I was building for my daugter and now have decided to go another route. New wiring harness, battery. alternator, coil volt. reg. balast resistor, batt cables, pwr strng pump, press & ret hose w/inline filter, up & lower Radiator hoses. Heater hoses, thermostat and housing, belts, motor mounts, fuel pump, all filters. Rust free two tone paint with decent interior rolling on magnum 500s. I know its not a 68 or 69 but at least its not a field reiic. Good luck

I have the full 340 drive train sitting I my 65 barracuda right now waiting to pull anmd put my fresh 360 in it is a 1969 340 out of a gs dart 3 speed auto but the rear gears are now 323 you can drive it if you hurry and or see it run if not 22-2500.00 asking price pm me direct

Any interest in this '69 Dart? What are you looking for?

Attachments

• Dart5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Dart1 - Copy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Dart4.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 227
Picked up a car guys. Thanks for all the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back