68-69 fastback barracuda window trim

-

klunick

Reaction score
I thought I had asked the question before but can't find it now. I have a 67fb and will be putting the 68-69 window trim on it. I have the clips, but they did not come with any info on mounting locations. I have a diagram for the windshield but no clue what the spacing or location is for the rear window. Anybody???

Kirk

I had the same problem. I just lucked out because one side of my 67FB quarter panel was previously replaced. The NOS part had little marks where to drill. So I might be able to take a look at it later when I get a chance. The passengers side trim is off the car right now because it was damaged, so I can see the clips. Do you have any extra window trim pieces for 68-69FB?

Thank's guys, huge help here. Stuff like this should be kept online here in an archive.

The diagrams are great. Thanks 1968FormulaS340 for posting them. Aren't there different types (sizes) of clips that are used around the window? Does anybody what size clips go where?

The diagrams are great. Thanks 1968FormulaS340 for posting them. Aren't there different types (sizes) of clips that are used around the window? Does anybody what size clips go where?
Does anybody know where rear trim clips go on a 68-69 notchback cuda.I can not get proper ones for my big block 67 so I"m changeing to 68-69 trim. I can"t find location of where each clip go"s.Any imfomation would be a great help

Does anybody know where rear trim clips go on a 68-69 notchback cuda.I can not get proper ones for my big block 67 so I"m changeing to 68-69 trim. I can"t find location of where each clip go"s.Any imfomation would be a great help

i have all the nos clips for a 67 barracuda notchback. i found thewm all and now am also changing to the stainless trim on 68/9 models. im looking for the stainless for the rear window and i have it for the windshield

A body man told me to just lay the trim on the gasket and drill for the hole locations, will this work?

Sorry I didn't post this a month ago. I forget

Attachments

• notchback reveal molding clips.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 589
-
Back