68 b body split bench fit 67 dart?

-

seandart

Reaction score
found a 68 b body bench seat up here and it’s cheaper than having my original re covered in my 67 dart. Was wondering if they were the same between a and b body. Lots of information on a bucket seat swaps but not much on bench to bench. Thanks in advance

I've a 67 split bench dart seat if u needsorry just realized that you had one I didn't want to recover my needs to be recovered also

Not positive, but highly unlikely. Measure the width of the base on your A-body and ask him to measure his. Tracks will be different as well.

Yeah I knew it was a longshot I guess I was just hoping that it would fit more than anything save me the headache of having to find a decent upholstery shop. Thanks again guys

IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1985.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2104.JPG
IMG_1984.JPG

Had 2 73 cuda high back bucket seats 2sunvisors and dash pad recovers 900$ was goin drag car interior when stumbled across trannytunnel w entire auto console n a steering column from veryfastdart here on fabo killer deal bought it ... decided todo rear seat reupholstered 600$ headliner after the 8 point prob 400$ then carpet last .... wish I knew how to post pictures but they look amazing ... now how to fit kilduf lightning rods into the factory centerconsole while looking factory option .... ohh yea n making steering wheel disconnect work w the gts steering wheel .... after I find a spot to have the steering wheel refurbished

I had a nice A body bench seat cover and used it on a 70 B body bench seat.

The upholsterer got it on. was tight, but was only 1 inch difference.

-
Back