68 Baracuda electrical questions

-
BTW something not mentioned here is the Bulkhead Connector carries all the load of the car through 2 connectors. one into the cabin and one out of the cabin. there are kits to reduce the load on those connectors to prevent fires.

Measure what you have on the car. Take a photo of the front and rear so people can see the front brakes and hub. Measure the rear axle flange to flange (and post that). Then start a new thread in the Wheels and Tires or general tech section.

fronts are probable still 5x4" bolt pattern. with 5x4.5" in the rear.

There are kits (Dr. Diff has one) that will give you 5x4.5" on the front. I think you can source all the needed parts used or at the parts counter if you want to go that rout too. \basically you use a later model Dart / Duster front disk brakes and related parts
fronts are probable still 5x4" bolt pattern. with 5x4.5" in the rear.

There are kits (Dr. Diff has one) that will give you 5x4.5" on the front. I think you can source all the needed parts used or at the parts counter if you want to go that rout too. \basically you use a later model Dart / Duster front disk brakes and related parts
good to know, thanks!

Welcome aboard! If you need connectors I have lots from 67-9 cudas, I made my own harnesses and have LOTS of leftovers.

You may still need spacers on the fronts, even with switching bolt patterns. 17" wheels get right up against the tie rod end.

-
Back