68 Barracuda broadcast sheet decoding

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I just bought a 1968 Barracuda and need help decoding the broadcast sheet.No fender tag.At some point in time the d.side fender was changed out and they didn,t replace the original tag.I did however lift the backseat out and found the original broadcast sheet,which I need help decoding.Also does anybody know where I can get another fender tag made?Thanks.

Replacing the driver's side fender shouldn't affect the fender tag? Unless you mean they replaced the inner fender. You might check here for option codes: http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=17. I think Galen Govier can make a new fender tag for you.

Go to mymopar.com and click on MyMopar Tools/Reference and go from there. If you send Galen Goviere a copy of your broadcast sheet he will stamp you out a new fender tag. For a price of course.

Replacing the driver's side fender shouldn't affect the fender tag? Unless you mean they replaced the inner fender. You might check here for option codes: http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=17. I think Galen Govier can make a new fender tag for you.
Regardless the tag is missing.I checked with MyMopar for codes and most of the codes I have aren,t listed there.Thanks for the help.

One thing I would look for on that sheet, that it has the Vin# that matches your vin on the ownership and on your dash,very important.If they don't match you a problem.

One thing I would look for on that sheet, that it has the Vin# that matches your vin on the ownership and on your dash,very important.If they don't match you a problem.
Thanks for the advise Snake,but I don,t think I have a problem with anybody tampering with it.I personally removed the broadcast sheet from the backseat since it was put there.

Thanks for the advise Snake,but I don,t think I have a problem with anybody tampering with it.I personally removed the broadcast sheet from the backseat since it was put there.

Ok but just curious do they match? I took the sheet out of one Dart i had and they did not match.So the info was no help to that car.

LOL Snake.Yes they match.Here,s a couple codes I,m curious about...
Axel 214
Pinion 29
H.D suspension w/wo s.bar 4
code 58 3
code 56 4

Thanks for any help.

-
Back