-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda67bnl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 convertible fish parts car for sale. $1,000. Car is pretty rough, but lots of good parts on it. Have Florida title for it, no fender tag though. I haven't touched this car since I brought it home. So it needs to go to someone else. Some pics can be seen here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=53345
I'll try and get some more pics of it in the next few days.

If it doesn't sale as a whole car, I'll consider parting it out. Car is located in Loganville, GA.
$1,000.

pm sent , I've been wondering what became of that car. :)

Bump for the seller.
I may not find the coins before next spring :(

If parting out, I could use some tail lights maybe...

Possibly be interested in grills, both sides.

Want to sell whole if possible. Will try and get some more pics posted tomorrow. I'll also deliver it for free if the buyer is within 100 miles of me. Over that and you'll have to come get it, or meet me at the 100 mile mark.

That's in pretty good shape for a parts car. I've seen cars in a lot worse shape rebuilt.

Finally took some pics.........
As I said before, the car is rough, but there's still plenty of good parts.

103_0001.jpg

103_0002.jpg

103_0003.jpg

103_0004.jpg

103_0005.jpg

103_0006.jpg

103_0007.jpg

103_0008.jpg

103_0009.jpg

103_0010.jpg

103_0011.jpg

103_0012.jpg

103_0013.jpg

103_0014.jpg

Price seems good I hope someone has the time amd desire to save it. Not may verts left!

A couple of people have asked me if I'm keeping anything off of this car. The answer is no. Everything that you see in the pics, goes with the car. I'm not keeping any parts from it. Someone also asked how long the car can stay here after being paid for. If someone buys it, it can stay for several months if neccessary. The car isn't in my way, and can stay until you arrange to come get it.

I've had several PM's about the car from people thinking about trying to save it. I've tried to be completely honest about the car. It's in pretty sad shape. I personally think it's much better for parts, than a fix-up candidate. I crawled back under it today to check the rear frame rails again for someone that PM'd me. They're in a little worse shape than the video showed. At the very minimum, they would need to be capped. They may even be worse than that once someone cleaned them up. That being the case, I'll take $900 for the car. However, at that price, I won't deliver it like I mentioned before.

$900 is a steal for this car ... if it was in the northeast I would be towing this thing home today..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back