[WANTED] 68 barracuda jack assy

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a jack in the original sheath and think I may have the iron but I'd have to look. No base. The jack functions but needs restored. Here's a pic. If your interested let me know and I'll look for the iron.
DSC00468.JPG

I have a jack in the original sheath and think I may have the iron but I'd have to look. No base. The jack functions but needs restored. Here's a pic. If your interested let me know and I'll look for the iron.View attachment 1714996418
I am potentially interested if you have the iron. Another member just posted that he may have a bunch of them and would like to hopefully find a complete one. I'll let you know though if I don't find a more complete one and thanks for responding.

Brendon
My stuff is in a shed,buried under snow, and I won't be digging it out.The jack stuff is all thrown together with other year jacks up to about 1975. Yes there are bases and irons in there too, but I have no idea what year to year changes there mightabin. So if you want one now, grab what you can,when you can, otherwise PM me in spring.And if you need an exact year one, provide some kind of identification. I know what is in that box, just not which is which.

Last edited:
Brendon
My stuff is in a shed,buried under snow, and I won't be digging it out.The jack stuff is all thrown together with other year jacks up to about 1975. Yes there are bases and irons in there too, but I have no idea what year to year changes there mightabin. So if you want one now, grab what you can,when you can, otherwise PM me in spring.And if you need an exact year one, provide some kind of identification. I know what is in that box, just not which is which.
Not in a major hurry so will keep you in mind. if something else comes up in the meantime I will be looking still. not looking for date coded ones just functional

I am potentially interested if you have the iron. Another member just posted that he may have a bunch of them and would like to hopefully find a complete one. I'll let you know though if I don't find a more complete one and thanks for responding.
Ok. I'll look for the iron today and let you know. Thanks

Not in a major hurry so will keep you in mind. if something else comes up in the meantime I will be looking still. not looking for date coded ones just functional
Functional ? As in you might actually use it ? Have you seen the hook, more correctly lack of hook, on this jack ?
I understand some owners seeking this bumper jack for their show car restoration. That's all it's good for though. It is not a safe jack to use.

I have a complete from a 1968 Barracuda Jack Assembly in good working condition with Tire Iron, Base, and Spare Hold-down Cup. I need $150.00 for it plus $35 to ship.
Let me know.
Chrisdcuda

Barracuda Jack # 1.JPG

Barracuda Jack # 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back