-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have an awesomely clean complete set of rear window trim moldings from a 68 coupe! 500.00 FREE SHIPPING to the statesl!! These are super dee duper hard to find in this shape! They are veryyyy nice!!! Pm if you want them!

Why do you want the same price that you had them listed on eBay for and still want PayPal fees? You would have paid eBay fees and PayPal fees if they had sold on eBay.

if someone needs/wants nice ones...im sure they will be happy to pay this price! if not...noooo biggie, ill put them on in ayear from now and ask even more, no big deal,lol.

i see an auction for two pieces for 395 for a fastback?? do you have the ebay number for the one you mentioned?? just dont see that auction??

i see an auction for two pieces for 395 for a fastback?? do you have the ebay number for the one you mentioned?? just dont see that auction??

Fastback trim is worth more than notchback because many notchs are parted for fastbacks so the supply and demand is different.

Yes, I have that link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-1969-b...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2b0b157e&vxp=mtr

Well if you know about supply and demand---you have your answers. The right person who wants to spend the money and have a very nice set of rear window trim willlllllllllll buy these, thats the fact. Super low supply...very high demand.....is that right or wrong?

Thats an old auction! Not a current one! Geez,lol.....anyways, how about them bulls.

I would say that is pretty current since it ended today and that was the final bid.

n***n
s.gif
( 95
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
) US $351.00Apr-02-13 16:33:09 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: 2***e
s.gif
( 100
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $350.00Apr-02-13 16:32:59 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: e***7
s.gif
( 428
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $305.00Apr-02-13 15:49:15 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
( 100
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $300.00Apr-02-13 15:46:53 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
( 428
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $291.00Apr-02-13 15:47:24 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
( 100
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $280.00Apr-02-13 15:46:32 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
( 428
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $275.00Apr-02-13 15:41:58 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: n***n
s.gif
( 95
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
) US $256.00Apr-02-13 15:37:52 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
( 428
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $251.00Apr-02-13 12:39:27 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: n***n
s.gif
( 95
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
) US $250.00Apr-02-13 12:11:43 PDT
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

Well since there was an issues with 25 for shipping and paypal fees ive rolled it all into the sale price! 800 to the buyers door!! Now, can you beat that,lol.....

Well thats great for whomever bought them! Hopefully they are real nice! How many other complete rear sets are on ebay or in here for that matter??? Ummm...none???

Well if you know about supply and demand---you have your answers. The right person who wants to spend the money and have a very nice set of rear window trim willlllllllllll buy these, thats the fact. Super low supply...very high demand.....is that right or wrong?

It must be wrong because you have listed them here 6 times since November and on eBay too and they haven't sold.

Well thats great for whomever bought them! Hopefully they are real nice! How many other complete rear sets are on ebay or in here for that matter??? Ummm...none???

Not at the moment but others have been listed and sold during the time you have had these for sale.

I guess you probably need them and want to spend 100.00 right??? Lol. Why didnt you buy the ones that just ended for 352??

Like i said....the right person willll buy them, they will go to the person who wants them the mostest,lol.... They are off and will have some real nice pics tomorrow, who cares how many times they are listed and dont sell??? Ill keepa listin for ten more years....no big deal. I have them and you dont!! Lol.

I guess you probably need them and want to spend 100.00 right??? Lol. Why didnt you buy the ones that just ended for 352??

Lol, I have no need for them for my convertible. I just couldn't understand why you were listing them cheaper on eBay than here and then tacking on all the PayPal fees too.

I don't care what you price them for but there should be no reason to gouge members here with higher prices $500 plus PayPal fees on the previous threads while you had them listed for on eBay for $450 at the same time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230951966866?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Like i said....the right person willll buy them, they will go to the person who wants them the mostest,lol.... They are off and will have some real nice pics tomorrow, who cares how many times they are listed and dont sell??? Ill keepa listin for ten more years....no big deal. I have them and you dont!! Lol.

Why don't you do a good thread with good pictures? Buy a Gold membership for $35.00 and then you can bump the ad every three days. Doing that might bring you a buyer.

Yeah that auction was pretty junky and they still bid up to 350!! Wait for the feedback,lol...that will be the true answer.

Wow I would have considered buying them from you a while back but with your attitude I would pay the guy that sold his for 351, $500 just so I wouldnt have to deal with you. Good night every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back