Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi
New to this
Looking for 1968 barracuda ---->trunk deck lid moldings upper and lower
No dents no pit etc....
Thanks

Good luck with the no dents. Extremely hard to find that way, and if you do, bring your wallet.

i have a top panel with 1 very slight ding
pm me
I`ve got an extra one, but needs refurbished. I`m thinking about taking them all out and have it done.(last quote $150 apiece to redo)need I say more? contact me if interested.-----bob:wack:

Those were reproduced. Laysons I think. They look so good that they can make the original tail light fixtures look worse. To buy it all requires deeeeeep pockets

yeah laysons have them for 800.00 I rather stick a folk in my eye then pay that much

Those were reproduced. Laysons I think. They look so good that they can make the original tail light fixtures look worse. To buy it all requires deeeeeep pockets

yeah laysons have them for 800.00 I rather stick a folk in my eye then pay that much

There is a glue on belt molding for a Chevy truck that looks better than nothing in this case.

yep stainless instead of aluminum if you buy them be careful when you are installing them they don't tweak as well as aluminum.Buddy of mine bought a set tried to pull it in and scratched his paint so take care with them.

very interested I'll do it now
when , were , how , who?
please let me know
thanks a million nick

I`ve got an extra one, but needs refurbished. I`m thinking about taking them all out and have it done.(last quote $150 apiece to redo)need I say more? contact me if interested.-----bob:wack:

yeah I know they have them but they want an arm and two legs for them
I think I rather stick a folk in my eye then give the almost 850.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back