-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
car runs great, 383, 727, 8 3/4 rear. almost 102,000. interior is showroom condition, seats have never had the plastic off from the factory.frame is rock solid, also put a nice little stereo system in it.i still have brand new original hub caps for it too, but i didnt want them to get ruined on the car.
4k obo
newport007.jpg

newport008.jpg

newport013.jpg

newport010.jpg

newport015.jpg

also has 6x9's in the trunk
i know it looks like it would hit your leg but it never has
newport014.jpg

Hey guys, anyone in driving distance of Rochester NY (western NY) looking at this nice Newport PM me. My brother has a very nice '67 Polara 4 dr. I'm trying to not hijack this thread, sorry.
Mike

His location is West Springfield, Massachusetts. Looks like he was on line last night just after mid night. PM him directly. I don't get E-mail notification anymore, might be the same for him.

bump, sorry i didnt get back to this earlier i dont know how i forgot i put it on this site, anyways still for sale, radiator got recored $415, new gas tank $400, new front shocks and bushings. cd player is no longer in it but the bracket is still there for an easy install. also built a ski/snowboard rack thats going with it, i built it so i didnt have to drill or cut anything into the body just pops right off if wanted. the car was ziebart'd which protects rust in all the jams and inside metal areas you cant see. $3500 no lower
Picture055.jpg

Looks like the 80,000 mile 66 Chrysler New Yorker I just got....It has a 440, working air,power windows,power brakes,power steering,power antenna,power seat,tilt/telescopic column,auto dimming headlights(They automatically turn on at dusk),new battery,tires and duals. Plus a ton of paperwork including the owners manual and certicard. What a classic example of a ORIGINAL NICE old car.It still has the original spare tire and complete jack in the trunk!
These c bodys are great! Wish I could buy it for what I bought mine for!I got a great deal on mine and will keep it for a looooong time. Good luck with the sale:cheers:

007.jpg

010.jpg

the car is in west springfield, ma. and phish1270 you could fly up and drive this baby home, the only thing thats giving me problem is the valve cover gasket, i had to take the chrome one off the pass side cause the bolt punctured the metal and it was leaking so i changed the valve cover with one of my extra 440 ones and its still leaking a little im gonna try to change it again. and yes this thing really is the ultimate cruiser take the hole family to the beach or car show no problem.

Man that IS the ultimate cruiser!

1 day im gonna have me one of those...

Way too cool :)

best of luck with the sale,dont see why it
should sell at that price!

it is, title says 68. i like the front of the 68 better than the 67 and i like 67 rear end better than the 68 so it works good for me haha

yes, from what it seems, no signs of an accident though. i think someone just liked the 68 front end better.

I thought 68 were the fuselage bodies... I thought those ran '68-'71. That looks like a 67 to me. I'm not a C body guru tho...lol.

These looked like this until '69 when the new body came online.
This is definately a '67, and if you have a title that says '68 you better check the VIN. Might be rebodied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back