68 Coronet R/T Clone on ebay for $4,500 [Not Mine]

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares. The price is good for a driver. Your urged to inspect it, so, it's a risk without inspection like every other E-gag purchase. Even upon inspection, you may miss something and/or something may crop up legit like.

For the $4500 tag, if you want the car, it isn't a bad price even if you tear it apart. Ya just gotta want the car.

hey, at least he knows what to do!. if the car looks like ***, then just wet the car before pics!!!

I hear ya rumble. Still getting a knack for mopar pricing [which is why i post up cars that I think are nice buys and let the experts offer better insight]. You see a car like this for $4,500 and one thats primered and missing pieces and that guy wants 7 grand lol.

the big loss on this car is it's not a 440 or hemi... if it was people would dive on it
also people want the chargers before coronets. i love both to be honest

you could always make it a 440 or hemi car, but you might have to invest some time and money

as a base for that, 4500 is a good price

440 would be nice. It'll be intresting to see what this car does price wise. Usually a good amount of bids on the first day means it'll hit its reserve.

Go take a peek and a test drive for us 383 :burnout:

Shipping back to the east coast would cost full sack and half though :wack:

Those are THE coolest looking tail lights of any car ever produced in the history of the automobile.
I love those Coronets. Hopefully I'll own one some day.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back