68 Dart-270 Denver craigslist - not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, someone profited big time on it but sometimes thats the game. I am the high bidder and its going to be a gift to Ranidart70 she is already working on a 69 so now she has a 68 to match. I am her cousin and I know she will do something with it thats why I didnt mind putting up the money, plus we are not flippers so hopefully it will be in the family now for many years to come. There will probably be a build thread for it soon enough

thats great. i sent her a PM on a bulge hood for her 69. there is a guy here locally (i live in colorado springs) that just ran an add yesterday for some 69 dart parts. he has a few odds and ends as well. if you can check her PMs the name and number of the guy is in the message or you can just search the colorado springs CL for the add. i know she has been wanting to clone a GTS and the correct hood (i believe) is for sale. send her my best ... i saw that add for the 68 for 1200 bucks when it first popped up and i couldnt get there fast enough. that is great you guys grabbed it up. small world lol

I know what you mean, someone profited big time on it but sometimes thats the game. I am the high bidder and its going to be a gift to Ranidart70 she is already working on a 69 so now she has a 68 to match. I am her cousin and I know she will do something with it thats why I didnt mind putting up the money, plus we are not flippers so hopefully it will be in the family now for many years to come. There will probably be a build thread for it soon enough

That is cool.... Tell her we are all praying for her speedy recovery.

YEA!!! Another happy Mopar ending or should I say beginning. Good luck with the new toy!

the goose chase is all over for me, got it home today

Attachments

• CIMG0485.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back