68 Dart 2dr post .....HEMI !!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
at 55K ? ..you could have 4 or 5 grt abodies or a 69 charger R/T or an '69 boss 429 or a '69 428 crobra jet.....etc..

at 55K ? ..you could have 4 or 5 grt abodies or a 69 charger R/T or an '69 boss 429 or a '69 428 crobra jet.....etc..
I doubt you will find a 69 Boss 429 for 55k in that nice of shape...

Ya but it's a Ray Barton Hemi Dart, Super clean , looks to be built right and it's one sexy MutherF&*&*er.

That is one nice ride, looks like it was done right.

I have seen over the last year or so more that 5 really nice a-bodies under 10K...

I am unsure of the mystery of a hemi since it is now a commom engine...I would think a great body /interior is what you would strive for initally unless you are driving a rat rod..

I would think that a car that gets under 10 mpg with the price of gas now wouldn't be a plus.. Guess I am stuck in the dark ages..:)

Grassy

I have seen over the last year or so more that 5 really nice a-bodies under 10K...

I am unsure of the mystery of a hemi since it is now a commom engine...I would think a great body /interior is what you would strive for initally unless you are driving a rat rod..

I would think that a car that gets under 10 mpg with the price of gas now wouldn't be a plus.. Guess I am stuck in the dark ages..:)

Grassy

Buy as many Edision light bulbs as you can! :)

..true..I gather that the curly light bulb is much worse that the old type..personlly, I find them not bright enough..and yes, I have a hemi .

New doesn't always mean better..

Now for my geritol :)

Grassy

..true..I gather that the curly light bulb is much worse that the old type..personlly, I find them not bright enough..and yes, I have a hemi .

New doesn't always mean better..

Now for my geritol :)

Grassy

Now that's funny! And I agree Grassy..... new is sometimes not better! :thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back